26

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !
don't read if you're uncomfortable/underage

JADE'S POV

As soon as we got to his room, Vinnie pushed me against the door and started making out with me. His hands were on my hips and I pulled him closer to me, pressing his body on mine even more.

"I want you so bad," I whispered against his lips.

"You needy slut," he smirked and slowly took my top off. He slid his hands to my breasts and squeezed them softly through my bra. I moaned when he began kissing and nibbling on my neck. My fingers were tangled in his hair, tugging it gently.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were kissing hungrily as he carried me to his bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. I felt his hand pulling down my pants.

"Why are your clothes still on?" I asked and turned us over so now I was on top. I took his shirt and pants off and started grinding on him. He loudly gasped and squeezed my ass.

"Shit. You're such a tease," Vinnie grunted, his head slightly tilted back. We were staring into each other's eyes, both wanting the same thing.

I wrapped my hand around his already hard dick and started stroking it, quiet moans escaping his mouth. "Baby... ride me," he begged as he pulled down my underwear. I smirked at him, rested my hands on his abs, and carefully sank down on his cock.

"Fuck," I whimpered as I was adjusting myself to his size. Then I slowly started bouncing on his lap, his fingers digging into my hips.

"Gosh, you're always so tight."

I woke up with a dry mouth and sore legs. There was a glass of water next to Vinnie's bed and I had to thank drunk Jade for bringing it. After Vinnie and I... finished our business, he fell asleep and I went to check on Chloe. I found her in the kitchen, she was laughing with Kio and Dezi when I came in there. She looked happy.

"Jade!" Chloe squealed as she squeezed me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving you here, babe." I kissed her cheek.

"Jesus, don't you dare apologize! I know you needed the dick, honey," she said and I heard Kio and Dezi chuckle. It was funny to me because Chloe was wasted. It was rare since she was the most responsible person ever. Angie and I have a bad influence on her but on the bright side, she has a good influence on us.

"Aw, I don't even deserve you," I pouted and she hugged me again. Kio and Dezi were watching us, very amused. "Where's everyone anyways?"

"They're all pussies and passed out. Pussies!" he shouted and Dezi covered his mouth with her hand.

"Yeah, basically they're all asleep. Even Avani! Can you believe this?" Dezi said.

"Well," I started, "the only thing I can't believe is that you three are still up and drinking." I mean... Chloe doesn't even drink much, Kio has a tendency to blackout and Dezi usually throws up. So this trio was surprising. But somehow it made so much sense.

"We had to stick together! You and Vinnie were fucking, Troy and Aaron fell asleep on the couch, Anthony got too drunk so he and Avani went to sleep, Jordan and Maddy were here for like 20 minutes only... My brother's sleeping in Kio's room."

I narrowed my eyes. "Wait, what time is it?"

"It's like 2 AM," Chloe bubbled.

"And everyone's dead already?"