15

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !
don't read if you're uncomfortable/underage

*✧・゚: *✧・゚AUGUST 24, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

2,3M views | 512,1K likes | 12,5K comments

@jadereyes guess who started college today

view comments

aaronhullll
put a tw:college next time
jadereyes • creator
lmaojsds

user
omg which one

user
oh she smart smart
jadereyes • creator
well-

echo.chloe
good luck <3
• liked by creator

user
why do i even bother existing at this point

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

Let's say that the first day of college was... exhausting. 

I was talking on face time with my girls, drinking green tea. I didn't tell them about the Vinnie situation because I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. I felt like a bad friend but at some point, I'll definitely tell them.

I got a text from Vinnie saying he's here, so I said goodbye to the girls and ran to the door.

"Hi," I greeted him with a smile.

"Hi. Um, I brought strawberries? I didn't really know what to get you." He looked a little shy, so I grinned at him.

"Thank you, it's okay, I love strawberries." He smiled and I put his cute gift in the fridge.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize for being a dick yesterday," started Vinnie. "I get that you needed some time for yourself and it was super immature of me to give you a hard time for it. Sorry."

I looked at him. "It's okay. I should've said something instead of just ignoring you all day. I would be annoyed too if I were you." He nodded.

"I just wanted to make sure: do you regret the kiss, or?" He sounded kind of hurt.

"I don't," I said simply and Vinnie smiled.

"Good." We both sat down on the couch, he was maybe a little bit closer to me than he should. "How was the first day in college?"

I sighed and stood up. "Yeah, I need a drink," I replied to him as I was walking to the kitchen. "You want one, too?"

"Sure."