Chapter 22 : Cameras

January 3, 2018.

Second day of the title track music video shooting.

Fake Love.

But none of the backgrounds and the things they used were fake. Honestly.

And most importantly, shooting meant fun. But also cameras. Taehyung and Jeongguk to be a bit away from each other. Honestly, no one asked them to be separate, since no one really knew they were together. But they had to control themselves---even though it was really tempting for someone who has just started dating and had their first kiss.

The solo shoots of nearly half of the members were completed in the first day.

Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon.

The rest four and the group choreography.

Though they couldn't wrap it up the same day, might be the next. Not more than that.

As hard it was a couple who just got together, after confessing, it was practically impossible for Taehyung and Jeongguk to stay away from each other. But they just had to sacrifice sometimes.

On top of that, both were really young and nobody knew about their relationship, not even the hyungs.

"You'll do well," Taehyung said, looking at the maknae through the mirror.

It was Jeongguk's time for shooting, after Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok. Maybe because his feelings towards Jeongguk was different now, but Taehyung was excited to see the latter act.

"Hyung, of course," Jeongguk laughed slightly.

"I'm excited," he singsong-ed, as Jeongguk looked at him for a few seconds, more like staring, before breaking out into a fit of giggles.

"Is he done, noona?" Hoseok asked, returning from his shoot, completing it.

"Just a minute, Hobi," she said, before adjusting Jeongguk's hair, as the younger looked at Hoseok through the mirror.

"It was fun," he said, taking a seat behind, "I was lying in the middle of toffees."

"For me, the phone suddenly goes---shhhh," Taehyung said, indicating the ashes.

Hoseok and Jeongguk laughed slightly at that, the stylist noona joining them too, making Taehyung laughed with them. 

"There," she said, sighing, "Next is Jin, the maknae's all done," she clapped her hands softly, before looking at Jeongguk's overall appearance, as she flashed a bright smile, before turning the other side, ready to make Jin look presentable for his part of the music video.

Jeongguk stood up, before checking himself again in the small mirror he was holding, thoroughly, raising one of his eyebrows, licking his lips slightly, to see whether the gloss was intact. He brought his hands upwards, brushing slowly on the fringes, before letting out a satisfying huff.

"Gguk," Taehyung called, "You're handsome, okay?"

"Okay?"

"Great that you know, now go!" He urged to the spot, excited to see the younger in action. Jeongguk chuckled slightly, controlling himself from hugging the latter, and honestly Taehyung could sense it. 

It was as if, they look at each other, and they could read what was going on in their heads perfectly.

Taehyung gave one more reassuring hands up, before Jeongguk showed his bunny smile towards him, as he went to complete his shooting, his camera man following him immediately, to capture 'behind the scenes', for Bangtan Bomb.