[P2] Chapter 50 : Confidence

^Its been 50th chapter already-

May 2, 2019.

The blue haired boy would be lying he hadn't the perfect night, last night. It was as if the only thing they both remembered was Jeongguk getting accepted as someone who liked the same gender, by his family. And as his boyfriend, he couldn't be more happy.

With a tiny, lazy smile, he could turned to his left side to see his boyfriend peacefully sleeping, with sun rays on his body, peeking through the small holes in the window. Taehyung let out a small sigh.

He wrapped his arms around the younger one, moving his hand up and down his bare back, the other hand, caressing his brown hair softly. The elder one knew that the latter was awake, when he felt Jeongguk nuzzle closer in his neck, pecking it softly, before burying his head once again.

"Your hands are starting to gain muscles," the younger whispered, pinching his small biceps, making Taehyung giggle softly.

"I'm trying to keep up, but getting lazy very often," Taehyung laughed, pecking his nose softly.

"It happens, but you have to push through it," Jeongguk said, pulling the elder towards him, spooning him softly, making him lie on top of him, in a delicate manner. 

Taehyung did nothing but hummed against the younger one's neck, too lazy to get up early in the morning. 

"Were you rough last night? I think so," Jeongguk mumbled, feeling slight pain at his back.

"You liked it," the elder chuckled, "If it hurts too much, don't worry. I'll-" 

"Carry me everywhere, yeah yeah," Jeongguk rolled his playfully, "You can't carry me in the company though, what will you do then? Let me limp?" 

"You don't want to trigger me now, trust me," Taehyung huffed, pouting a bit, making Jeongguk laugh heartily, before tapping the latter's back slightly.

"Let's get up, come on," he said.

"But please-"

"You said you'd carry me? Was that a lie?" The younger one teased, as Taehyung immediately looked up at him, with frowning eyes, before getting up almost immediately, and carrying Jeongguk with both of his hands, making the younger giggle under his breath.

Not a second later, Taehyung stilled in his place, his boyfriend looking up at him in confusion.

"You've gotten heavier," he whispered, as a matter of fact, and Jeongguk pretended to look offended.

"It's the muscles you love, what do you mean?" He questioned, scooting closer towards Taehyung's body, in his arms. 

"Damn right, I do," Taehyung agreed, not being able to deny to that statement, "How about a shower and breakfast before work?" He asked, as he was already moving towards the bath tub, as the younger one hummed, with a huge smile in his face, indicating how happy he was. 

------------

Taehyung surprisingly was in a really good mood, since that morning. And it was not subtle that Jeongguk was the reason for it. 

From eating breakfast that Jeongguk cooked, and coming to the company for practice, organizing a meeting since the end of the promotional activity, is nearing, and going to his studio, working on his next song, writing the lyrics, everything seemed to go perfect for him that day.

Too perfect.

He hadn't been getting a lot of negative thoughts about himself, more like he was too busy to even think about other things. And some positive energy was surrounding him at that moment, knowing that there were accepting people in the world, close to him. It was funny how a simple thing made him happy, and it was funny how... that simple thing was not that simple to Taehyung.