Chapter 2 : Mistake

December 11, 2017.

Taehyung squirmed, his hands tightening around the cushion he was holding. 

He slowly opened his eyes, not being able to sleep any more, only to be met with darkness and dim lights. He expected to see sunrays, but realizing it was still night time, he didn't know what to do. 

He rubbed his face lazily with his hands, fully awake by that time.

Tilting his head, he saw the younger sleep with his head leaned on the shuttered window. 

Avoiding any noise, he stood up silently, as he reached for his bag which was above a sleeping Jimin, in the next seat. 

Without disturbing him, he reached for the mobile sticking out of it, not wanting to get noticed. He leaned back pretty harshly, with the phone in his hands as he sighed. 

And the next moment, his eyes shuttered close at the bright light emitting from his phone. 

"What are you doing, hyung?" He heard a sleepy voice, startling him a bit.

"Nothing," the elder whispered, as he hurriedly lowered the brightness of the device he was holding. 

"It's 3 in the morning, sleep," Jungkook said, looking at the phone, as he grabbed the latter's head, placing on his shoulder again with his hands groggily. 

Taehyung smiled softly, as he lifted his head back, shaking his head indicating that he wasn't asleep. 

Jungkook sleepily frowned at the gesture, as he placed his head on his shoulders for the second time, wanting him to rest. 

"Sleep..," he barely mumbled.

The elder chuckled slightly, before sitting upright again. 

"I told you, I'm not sleepy," he said in a low voice, not wanting to wake up the others. 

Jungkook grumbled under his breath slightly, with his eyes still closed, as he positioned his head sideways, going back to sleep again. 

Taehyung slightly smiled at the sight, as he ruffled his hair softly before pinching his cheeks. 

Feeling the contact, knowing it was only Taehyung, the maknae suddenly moved his head to place it on his shoulders, getting comfortable making the elder raise of his eyebrows, but he didn't question. 

Jungkook buried his head further, reaching the nape of the other, as he bit back a yawn. 

"If you don't want to sleep, at least let me sleep," he mumbled, swallowing half of the words in his sleepy state as he fully went to dreamland again. 

Taehyung chuckled as he turned his attention towards his phone, which Jungkook's face resting on his neck. 

Taehyung couldn't help but have an amused smile due to the silliness. 

----------------

"Home sweet home!" 

Jimin shouted happily, as all seven of them entered their dorm with their luggage. Some seemed half sleepy, some were wide awake---and Jimin was indeed sleepy. Since their tour was just over, they were ready to spend their week however as they want. 

He dropped himself on the couch, getting used to familiar scent and texture, pushing his suitcase and bags away. 

"Yah, the first thing you do is sleep when you come sleeping?" Hoseok asked, looking at younger, with a small smile on his face.