Chapter 15 : Attraction

I love this chapter so much 🥺

December 26, 2017.

Taehyung almost forgot that his birthday was in four days—wait no, not almost. That thought completely vanished from his mind.

He was in his studio—as usual, finishing his schedule one by one, that he got from the manager hyungnim that morning—again, as usual. It was as if, Tuesdays hated him, it was so hectic and packed.

He only had time for lunch and two breaks in between—except that, from morning till night.

And the worst part was, he couldn't concentrate. Not even a bit.

Unlike Jeongguk, who took days to figure out his feelings—Taehyung knew that he saw Jeongguk differently, the moment when he was intimidated by the younger in the gym two days. The moment he didn't like when Jeongguk was all over the other members—he knew that he didn't see Jeongguk just as a small brother.

But that's the thing—he didn't want to like a guy.

He didn't want himself as gay or bisexual.

"What if it's just a attraction?" He mumbled, his heart beating faster at that question, "Teenage hormones—what the hell, I'm not even a teenager." 

He sighed, before placing his head on his table, moving the keypad aside.

"If I don't like a person touching others, and want all their attention only towards me," he muttered, slowly to himself, trying to figure out his thoughts, "If I want the person to kiss me on the forehead again—that means I like that person, right?" 

Taehyung abruptly sat back up.

"What if the person is a guy?" He asked himself, almost whining to himself.

"What now?" Jimin asked, snickering as he entered the studio.

"Ah, Jiminie, I was thinking about asking you a few questions," Taehyung said immediately turning back.

"I didn't sign up for an interview," the other sighed, looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"Very funny, now sit down," he said, "So, you said you liked someone in your school days right?"

Jimin frowned.

"Jeongguk asked the same thing a few days ago, are you guys teasing me or what?" He asked, scoffing.

"Jeonggukie asked this?" Taehyung asked, his heart doing a back flip—to which Jimin nodded, "Does he like someone?" 

No, please say no.

"I don't think so," Jimin said, to which Taehyung sighed, in relief.

Jimin was confused as to why Taehyung sounded relieved, but he decided not to question that at the moment.

"Okay so, here's my question," Taehyung said, to which the elder nodded, encouraging him to continue, "If the girl you liked was... a... boy, what would you have done?" 

"I would still like him?" Jimin answered, a bit unsure about the answer himself, since he didn't expect this kind of question, also because he didn't know how to answer that.

"You sure? I mean, you're straight as far as you know, but you're suddenly attracted to a guy," Taehyung said, directly voicing out his thoughts.

"I mean—there isn't anything wrong in liking the same gender, but yeah... I would've probably felt overwhelmed? Confused? I don't know," he mumbled shrugging.