5. is this how my life will end?!?

a part 3 of narrators pov

pov : Narrator

its 5 in the morning i packed my bag in silents and left the house. i walked over to my car and opened it and got in. were will i go? what am i gonna do? how am i gonna do it?

i just stared driving not knowing where i will go.

after 1 hour driving i ended in a forest. but it looked familiar. i drove down a dirt road. there was a little house. is that Lilly's old forest house? i parked my car in frond of the small building. i got out of my car and walked over to the house. i looked inside to see if there was someone.

ofc there is no one, Lilly is at our home. i thought deeply where would Lilly hide the key to this house. i look under the door mat no key. the only thing there was, was a old flowerpot with dead flowers in it. i lifted the flowerpot and there is was a small key with a blue key chain on in and it said *i still love you!*

i opened the door and stepped inside. everything had dust on it. i saw some pictures of Lilly and her family. It was so dark i could barely see. I tried to switch on a light but it wasn't working i looked around for a bit and found some liters and candles. I lit one of the big candles and looked for a room. The first room i found was Lilly her old bed room. it looked so girly it looked nothing alike with the room she had now. I looked around a bit more and i found a spare room.

I went back outside and walked over to my car to get my stuff..

When i got my stuff inside it was around 8 in the morning. I put my stuff on the table and tried to put on the light but its still not working. Maybe there was some kind of a generator that i had to turn on. So i walked a around in the house and open every door. Noting. Till i heard the floor beneath me creak . I thought it was really strange because it was only here. I removed the mat i was standing on and i saw a little handle. A door? Here? Why? Whats in there? I saw light coming the door. I opened it and there was a stairway down. There was light coming from a room. I carefully walked down and stepped in to the room. It was like a security room there was a wall with 6 screens on it.. i took a better look on what was on there.

Wait what?! Is that our home? I saw Lilly coming from her room and on the other screen i saw here going to the living room and sitting down on one of the couch turning on the TV.

Oke this is pretty cool but why did she had cameras in our home. Why did she had screens in her basement? I saw a button unmute. I pressed it, i heard what was paying on the TV.

i looked around in the room to see what this really was, i opened some green lockers that were in the room against a gray wall. .and in the bigger locker ext to is were Axes and there was a FX air gun in it ad some other small weapons... "omg Lilly why do you have this,why did i not know this about you" i said out loud.

in the last locker there were cloths, (man clouding) why? Lilly didn't have a boy friend in like 6 years.

w-w-wait WAIT a sec is that my old hoodie? I threw that thing away 3 years ago, but how did Lilly get it? oke never mind. now i know there are more clothes so i can use this if i run out of clothes.

i looked back at the cameras i saw that everyone was in the living room now. i sent down on the chair in front of the cameras. i heard them all talking about what they wanted to do this weekend. i saw Josh looking at the clock that hang above the TV and heard him say.........

to be continued

i hope you guys still like this story. let me know what you think of it.

im trying my best to make it interesting even there is no romance so far