9. I'm gonna find him (part 1)

POV Eddie

I woke up when i heard Josh shout. 

Josh"grant wake up its 10 already!"

"aaahhgg"  i groaned  and turned in my bed and put my pillow over my head. i layed very still when i pulled the pillow of my face and stared at the sealing for a bit thinking about the other night.  

sins when did Grant have feelings for me?  why? how? what? i didn't understand. i'm confused about my own feeling right now . i don't wanna feel like this. i hate this feeling. i need to get rid of it. what am i gonna do about it? what can i do about it? 

i cleared my mind for a sec and set on the side of my bed with my head in my hands. feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. i slowly got up and dried my tears. 

i heard a knock on the door

*knock knock*

Lilly" hey Eddie.  are you awake?"

*the door slowly opened*

i locked eyes with her, but i hid my face as fast as i could because i didn't what her to see me cry. i cant be weak in frond of her, she is like a sister to me.

Lilly"hey sweetie you oke?"

Eddie"no" 

i said in a really sad tone.

Lilly" are you sad because Grant left?"

Eddie"no"

i said quickly without noticing what she said.

Lilly"than what are you said about sweetie?"

Eddie"wait hold up a second.. Grant left?"

Lilly"yes he left this morning we don't know where he went."

Eddie"this is all my fault"

Lilly"what do you mean sweetie?" 

Eddie" he told me how i felt and i rejected him."

Lilly"i know that its hard but its not your fault, he has been struggling to tell you for a very long time. and i think he just left for a walk to clear his head."

it calmed me down a little bit but i still had a feeling something happen to him.

Eddie"oke"

i said in a sad tone.

Lilly"but were having breakfast are you coming to join us sweetie?"

Eddie"yes i will" 

i got up and walked out of my room and went downstairs. when i walked in the living room i saw Geage watching TV. there were man dressed as woman. so that's a thing nowadays.

Geage"morning Eddie"

*Geage said in his stupid voice.*

Eddie"good morning big goosy, did you sleep well?"

Geage"yes, i slept like a baby."

i went to the kitchen and sat down next to Mully. i didn't say much i just grabbed some foot at it and left the table.

Mully"hey Eddie were your going? just just sat down ate a bit and now your leaving again?"

Eddie"yes i'm going to look for Grant. i think where to find him."

Mully"we can try calling first before you go look for him."

Josh"wait i will call him hold on."

Josh grabbed his phone and stared calling Grant. he called 4 times and he didn't pick up.

Lilly"wait let me try calling him"

even Lilly called him a few times and he didn't pick up. Lilly was still trying to call him wail Mully started texting him.

Lilly"nothing."

Mully"same here."

Eddie"oke i'm going out side to look for him i cant just wait for him to return."

Lilly"please be careful sweetie."

i went up stairs again i got dressed. i went downstairs again and i walked to the frond door. i put my shoes and yelled to the boys that i was going.

Eddie"heey guys i'm going outside i be back at 5PM!"

Josh"oke!"

Mully" oke be careful"

*i shut the door and left*

where should i look first? ow i got it. there is a really old cherry blossom tree in the park i know, he always liked it so sit under that tree. 

*it was a 20 minute walk* 

when i got at the entrance on the park i saw the tree but no one near it. weird. i just made my way around te park checking all our hang spots. but he was no were to be found. so i decided to take a different way home hoping we would cross paths. 

when i got near the train station 5 miles away from home i heard people panicking and i saw blue and red lights. so i went over there to check it out. when i got ate the scene i saw the a black revenge rover crashed into a train and it looked like the car was punched out of the way. there was not much left of the car. all the windows were broken and 2 doors were missing.

some thing hit me. i felt a shock going trow my body. is that grant's car? omg no it cant be. i ran over to a officer

Eddie"sir! ..... sir!"

to be continued 

there will be a part 2 of this chapter 

[ little note]

hi guys thank you for waiting all this time for new chapters.

there will be way more this summer.

i got some great ideas, i hope you all like it so far.

XXX Annie