6. i will stay here for a wail.

narrators pov from the camera room

Josh: why is Grant not down stairs yet? he is always up early.

Mully: go wake him up then.

Josh stood up from the chair he was sitting in and walked to the stairs.

* i saw him on the screen beside*

he waked over to my room and knocked on it.

Josh: Grant, wake up, its 10 already mate!

*he kept on knocking on my door.*

Josh: guys! he is not answering the door.

Mully: just open the door!

Josh: oke oke

*Josh opened the door. i saw his confusion through the camera*

Josh : HE IS NOT IN HIS ROOM!!!

Josh yelled.

the 3 boys down stairs looked up, "what" they said all at the same time

*Lilly was now in the kitchen making breakfast. but she droped it and walked over to the boys*

Juicy: maybe he is taking a walk?

Lilly: I was downstairs at around 8 and i didn't see or hear him leave.

Mully: i think i did.

Lilly: what do you mean?

Mully: i headed a door close this morning. But i dont know how late it was. I thought it was just someone going to the bad room. So i went back to sleep.

*i saw Josh walking downstairs.*

Josh: maybe he left early.

Juicy: would he not be back by now?

Lilly: if you dont trust it just sent him a sms. Or call him.

*why did they panic because i was gone. Im not that of a big of a deal. Im not special*

Mully: oke i will give him a call.

*i saw Mully walk to the hall and he appeared on the left botem screen.
He grabbed his phone. And he stated typing, than held his phone by his ear.*

*i heard my phone stared ringing. But my phone was still upstairs. So i run back up the stairs running to my bag that stood on the table. I quickly picked up my phone.*

Me: hey Grant here.

Mully: hey mate where are you?

me: yeah im i-m... just taking a walk. i will be back later.

mully: why didnt you leave a note?

me: yeah. i think i did.

*and i quickly hung up the phone. i really didn't want them to find out im gone.*

i set my phone on silents and walked back down the basement. i went looking for a generator to put on the electrisetie. i saw a little door in the wall next to the lockers and i opened it there were some buttons and a leaver it pointed down to off. So i puled it up and i heard something what sounded like a car that wouldn't start. But wen i walked over to the stairs to look of the light were on there was no light. I walked up to see if something happened. Nothing. I switched on the light in the living room, and it worked. I closed the door and covered it with the mat.

Oke now the lights work what am i gonna do now?..... oow maybe i can clean the house, yeah that is what im gonna do.

I stared with looking for some cleaning products. I opened the cabinet under the sink and there was some. There also was a bucked so i garbed that as well, i filled it up with hot water and poured some cleaning stuff in it and u stared cleaning...

Hours later........

To be continued