|1|

NOTE -If you've already read 'The Boss's Wife' parts 1-6 in the Smut Collection you can skip ahead to part 7.

It's no longer included in the other collection.

The parts are only short but it means I'll be able to update as often as I can, enjoy 👠.

********

"Just here on the right, thanks."

Your girlfriend unclips her seat belt as the cab comes to a stop outside the looming grade 2 listed building.

"Holy shit...This is your boss's house? Is that one house?!"

Effy laughs as she pays the driver - who looks equally as gobsmacked by the impressive property.

"This is a whole different world huh?"

She gives your hand a squeeze before walking ahead up the stone steps towards the large double fronted door. It's opened on the other side by a man in a black suit before Effy has a chance to knock.

"Thank you." You slide past the man and into the vast marbled entrance hall.

Wow.

"Elizabeth! So glad you could make it."

An older man approaches you both from one of the corridors off the hall, holding out one hand with a full flute of champagne in the other. Your attention quickly goes beyond him to the woman following right behind, Effy snaps you out of your trance.

"(Y/n)? This is Mr Mackenzie."

You shake his hand. "Nice to meet you. Thank you so much for inviting me."

"Not at all. We have high hopes for Elizabeth, she's proving to be quite a superstar."

You're not listening to his shameless sucking up, he sees where your attention has been diverted..

"Hello-"

You realise the woman you've been staring at is waiting for you to tell her your name.

"Oh, e-erm (y/n)."

You hope your behaviour is going unnoticed, but a sharp glance from your girlfriend tells you otherwise.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Billie, Richard's wife -"

She places an arm on your shoulder and holds your gaze before giving your girlfriend a fleeting and unenthusiastic acknowledgement.

"-Hello Eleanor."

Richard clears his throat. "Her name is Elizabeth, darling."

The attractive middle-aged woman smiles smugly. "My apologies."

You stifle a giggle.

"You don't mind if I steal your other half away do you? There are a few people I'd like for her to talk to."

"Sure." You look around awkwardly wondering where you're supposed to go.

"And I hope you don't mind me stealing your other half, Elizabeth? I'll give her a tour of the grounds."

Your stomach does a little flip as Billie takes hold of your arm. Her husband leads your reluctant girlfriend in the opposite direction, looking back over his shoulder. "You two stay out of trouble now."
______________

End of part 1.
Nobody asked but I got the inspiration for this fic because I literally went to my partners work party like 2 years ago and spent the whole time with her boss's wife - not in the same way as in this fic, but I heard that's what a lot of them thought was going on (including her husband, who is a total pig btw 😂👀).