|6|

********

********

You wait nervously in front of the impressive double doors you'd been stood at with your ex-girlfriend just last week.
Despite your friends joking that you should have left Effy ages ago you don't regret staying and trying to work through it, or waiting for her to move out before you called Billie.

My conscience is clear.

"You left this out the house tour last time." You smirk at the older woman as you walk into a grand bedroom. Your attention goes straight to the large 4 poster bed, but Billie walks past it to one of the couches in the corner.

"Well, I wasn't sure if this particular room would have been of any interest to you."

You sit down right next to her on the plush navy velvet.

"It's beautiful...I haven't stopped thinking about you since last weekend."

"I've been thinking of you too...Especially when I touch myself-"

The last mouthful of your drink gets caught in your throat.

"-Too much information?"

The older woman bites her lip as you gather yourself.

"Not at all. In fact, I have a couple of follow up questions."

Billie leans back and crosses her legs. "Ask away."

"Did you use a toy or your hand the last time you touched yourself?"

"My hand. I teased myself, nice and slow."

Your clit pulses beneath your new satin panties.

"Did you make yourself cum?"

A wicked smile spreads across her face. "Not yet, I was hoping you'd be able to help me with that."

You lean into her, almost brushing her lips with yours. "I sure can, ma'am."

Billie can't hold herself back. She snakes a hand round your head and pulls you into her, only stopping the frantic kisses momentarily to catch her breath.

"Oh god, I could cum just by kissing you."

You're both breathless as you break away, you edge off the couch onto the floor. She looks down at you, her chest visibly rising and falling.

You grip the heels of her Louboutins and pull them off, throwing them onto the rug behind you.

Billie starts to unbutton her blouse, exposing her bright white bra before lifting her hips up slightly as she starts to pull her skirt down. "I'm not wearing any panties, I'm so wet."

Her revelation compels you to drag the skirt down the rest of the way and discard it next to her shoes. "Damn, you're dirty."

The older blonde slowly opens her legs, snaking a hand down towards her glistening centre with her eyes fixed on you. "You have no idea."
___________

End of part 6 👠💦.