|7|

********Billie slips off her blouse and unclips her bra, you watch with your mouth hanging open as she slowly starts rubbing her clit

********
Billie slips off her blouse and unclips her bra, you watch with your mouth hanging open as she slowly starts rubbing her clit.

She lifts her other hand up to your cheek, coaxing your head towards her centre. "Go down on me."

You plant slow kisses onto the soft, fair skin of her inner thigh and the older blonde's moans become louder, laced with desperation as she digs her fingertips into your scalp the higher up you get.

You hesitate over her centre for a few moments to tease her, pushing back against her hand as she attempts to get your mouth where she wants it.

"Please."

You run your tongue slowly up her wet, warm folds. "Fuck, you taste so good."

Her head falls onto the back of the velvet couch as you suck gently on her clit a few times before lapping your tongue over it - exploring every inch of her centre in between. She seems completely lost in the moment, keeping a firm grip on your head.

You're lost in the moment too as you feel her body tense up and her legs start to quiver. "You're not gonna cum for me already are you?"

Billie jolts her head up, her big brown eyes are pleading with you as she tries to get her words out in between raspy moans. "Don't stop, fuck-"

You run a finger over her entrance, gathering her translucent fluid on your skin. She guides two of your fingers inside her before you get the chance to ask. She's tight and her walls start to clench as you pump them into her, deep and slow.

The older woman guides your mouth back towards her clit, rolling her hips in time with your tongue and fingers. It's not long before she reaches a deafening climax, her shaking legs clamp your head as she catches her breath.

"I'm so wet."

You shuffle on the fluffy cream rug beneath you, realising how wet your own panties are.

"What do you want?" You look up at Billie with a mischievous glint in your eye, her breathing is still heavy. You're yearning for her to take control of you and she happily steps up.

"I want you to strip naked and go lie on the bed for me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl."
____________

End of part 7. 'Alexa, play WAP' 😈
Finally gave into myself and made this into a full length fic...Better late than never 🤷🏽‍♀️.