9- you

Recap

I was happy that I'm evolving. I flight around the island which was beautiful to look at, I looked at my watch and saw uts 7pm. Midas would definitely be worried that I just ran off suddenly.

I chuckled at the thought and dived down with full force.

"wooooohhoooo!" I screamed and before landing on water i opened my wings to fly above it, then I got up again and headed to the angecy's direction.

I felt free.

_________________________________

(OK so like starting from here this will be crack shit cuz why not)

I stepped in the agency like a total baddie and made my wings disappear🥰. When I walked to the halls I was suddenly tackled to the ground like...uhmm......yeah.☺

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE BEEN SO WOORIED ABOUT YOU WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE GOING OUT YOUR SO GROUNDED NO PHONE NO FOOD NO PS5 FOR LIFE" drift screamed with so many grammatical mistakes. I didnt even think it was possible.

"Oh no ples daddeh iam so sorre I dont want punishmnt im a goowd gorl I promize" I laughed mocking his grammar mistakes back.

Drift looked at me like😐

And I looked back like😏

Then he got off me but I was too lazy to get up, just because😘. "Bitch iaint getting up😠" I said still laying on the floor that I secretly took a shit on with no one knowing.

"K" was all he said then he walked away.

I was like😠😭🤬😱😰

And he was like😁😝🤭😈

I still laid on the floor not getting up because iam ✨lazy✨

Not even a minute and midas walked, he stopped and looked at me weirdly like bruh butch Whutchu doin?

"What" I said looking at him normally 😇

"I'm not even gonna ask why are you on the floor, but why are you not getting up?"

"No daddeh ples carre me cuz im laze🥺"

"If you're horny just say so"

"Euughhhh noooooooo look drift tackled me and I'm lazy to get up soooo.........yeah💕" I crossed my arm and my legs. Then I felt I was getting lift ed, I looked at midas to be met with his

✨ass✨

"Nice view" I smirked cuz im bold bold🌚

Midas totally had a blush on his face but he totally found it the best time to shoot his shot. "Oh yeah? You will see more in bed"

Ok fuck. I just turned from this 😀  to this 🍅

"Uhhmmm sirrr 私も大好きですが妊娠したくない" (i would love to but u don't wanna get pregnant) 

Midas was looking at me like.....yes.....uhm- and I was just staring at his ass cuz its kinda flat.

"Werent you the depressed type few days ago? Also we're here" he opened a door and then he threw me on bed.

OH SHIT I'M GONNA GET RAILED "UHHHHHHHH MIDAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T STEP ANY CLOSER PLZ I'M NOT READY YET I'M SORRY FOR SHIITTING ON THE FLOOR BUT I ONLY DID IT CUZ MEOWCELES WOULDN'T LET ME TAKE A PISS IN HIS LITTER AAHH-"

I felt arms around my waist like🐍

"Wait what-"

"Nothing"

Midas just repeatedly blinked before shrugging it off, I was thinking about his question few minutes ago. Guess I just got used to them, hopefully...my colours won't return to black and white....

Chile neways-

Midas was spooning me like im his gf. Not that I mind but isn't it too early for dis? Like take it slowww daddy >_<
I kept thinking not realising that midas was playing with my hair and drifted to sleep like a snoring cow.

Midas pov

Oh what are you doing to me l/n....
When I looked into your eyes...

I saw myself

I felt like I've known you for long, seeing you get used and comfortable around me just makes me fall for you even more. I will help you get back to your true colours y/n, just you wait. Because the one who showed mine was.....

You

Uhm im truly sorry I dont update much but like...I have no idea what to write anymore so all im gonna do is random crack shit and then ill end the story. Also ill try to make the chapters a little longer :p