12- foot fetish😍✨

Time skip brought to midas killing the bug while you're having a
breakdown

I finished showering and now im chilling in midas's balcony, he told me
to lay in his bed while he does
something. Its saturday so no work today, I watched the sun shooting its rays towards me. "Stupid sun ill bomb you and your family" I said to myself, I sighed and thought about signing, no one ever heard me sing, well maybe drift did. I looked at the door to see thsts its still closed. 'It will only take 3 minutes' I thought to myself. Then looked at the view infront of me.

Midas pov

I was infront the agency moving some boxes with my henchmen, I dont know whats with me today but I feel confident. Seriously this time I didnt cry in a corner while drinking 2 bottles of whiskey with starships playing in the background to boost my confidence.

Last time it happened I asked peely if he has a dick inside his..umm. . . .yes. . .
"Good work henchmen you can take a break now, ill be going" I said then walked away adjusting my clothes.

I felt like singing right now thought last time i sang was since jules disappearance. . .wonder if y/n can sing. . .something is defently wrong..
I sighed and looked around to see if anyone is there.

No one. .Good

(OK from here theres no pov it y/n is you and midas is well. .midas)

Y/n: All my life has been a series of doors in my face
And then suddenly I bump into you~

You put your hands on the railings. Looking at midas from far walking back to the agency.

Midas: I've been searching my whole life to find my own place

And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue?

He questioned looking to his balcony at you feeling love struck.

Y/n: But with you
Midas: But with you

I found my place

Y/n: I see your face

Both: And it's nothing like I've ever known before!
Love is an open door!

Midas sped while you left the balcony to the roof using your powers to change into a pretty medium dress (imagine however you want it)

Y/n: With you!

Midas: With you!

Y/n: With you!

Midas: With you!

Both: Love is an open door

You lowered your voice while walking im the halls so no one would hear you.
S

ame with midas but he was starting to feel really confident. Drift was walking back in the halls he knew exactly what you were doing so he walked up to you.