18- Faceless

"Y-y/n?!"

The girl finally looked at him, that was the only move she did before placing him back to his chopper.

"Glad to have you back, who's that?" Drift turned his face and asked, still shooting electric energy at henchmen.
The girl was about to fly away, but her arm was quickly caught by midas.

"Y/n..." Midas said trying to spot her eyes.

That was enough for drift to hear, he pulled peely with him and stepped up to help midas.

"Let go!" The girl tried to pull her arm without letting midas fall. Drift grabbed her other arm and peely got her legs.

"S-STOP LET GO" She was failing to break free, the 3 pulled her into the chopper. Peely ordered to go and land somewhere away so they could get answers.

"Y/n answer me is that you!?!" Drift tried to shake her but she wouldn't answer.

"Let me go!"

"Y/n This isn't funny!" Drift removed his mask as both chopper landed in salty springs.

"I said let me go!"

Drift got annoyed and was about to snatch her mask. Before he can do so, they suddenly got attacked. Everyone's attention went to the shadow. But out of nowhere the stopped and ran away, they all got confused but midas's realization hit him.
He looked behind only to find what he found, gone.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK"

"That will be the 8th table." Brutus grumbled.

Time skip

He couldn't give up, midas knew that. All he could do now is just sit on his desk and plan, except that his office is already destroyed 💪🏽💃🏽.

So there he was laying on his bed having a discussion with the agents.
"We had her! Does she..?"
Drift was gonna explode but Tina stopped him.

"Work for shadow? Nah BRUH, did you not see her?" She said leaning on a wall and chewing on a gum.

"See what exactly?" Meowsceles turned his eyes to her.

"Before attacking she wasn't doing anyth but talk with a person. Then when we showed them how cool we are..." she pause and lifted her muscles smirking.

"She ran out if the grotto and didn't fight with them, she even saved midas who by the way couldn't balance himself." She continued glaring at midas in the last part.

"What does that have to with him?" Drift scoffed shaking his head.

"He overworked himself." Maya said putting back her knives in her pocket.

"Again..." Skye continued.

They all turned their gazed to midas except for Brutus and peely who were having a staring contest. They all found midas sleeping dead on his bed. They all sighed and got out if the room so they can make a plan so he can rest.

Midas's dream pov

"Hey"

"Baby"

"Its dinner time"

"Didn't I tell you not to sleep at that hour?"

"Babe..."

Midas was getting shook by none other his beloved wife. He eventually woke up to the sweet sound he loved. (Even tho we sound like a dying cow but ANYWAYS)

"Hey honey....sorry heh" he chuckled and got up from the couch. His wife went back to the kitchen to set the table.

He followed her and cupped her face, he pecked her nose then lightly bited it. Making both giggle. Midas then looked at her face.

Faceless

"Stop staring silly, let's get to eating. I'm starving."

Midas got out from his train of thoughts. He chose to ignore what he saw, out of sudden he glanced at the window behind his wife while sitting in front of her.

Floating jellyfishes....

Y/n

She liked jellyfishes

She said that they looked cute

Weird

Why is there jellyfishes swimming in the sky?

Midas blinked and found the scene changing.

It was raining and was dark, gloomy day. Midas didn't know why, but the rain reminded him of her.

She loved dancing in the rain.

Just like he loved her, in fact he still does love her.

Then why can't he feel anything while standing in front of her...?

In her funeral.

"That's my girl"
A tear escaped his golden eye as he was sitting In front of her grave, while everyone they knew standing behind him.