3- team ghost

"Oh don't worry n/n they'll just ask you simple question to fill in your file, you know, since you are forever stuck here..." he put a hand on my shoulder.

"F-forever?!...no i don't want to- I-" I srarted to freak out but he cut me off.

"Hey, you will be alright. I'm here!" He tried to cheer me up. Eventually, I gave in, I mean if I'm stuck I might as well fill in my file..

I nodded looking at them shyly. Maya stepped and sat at the edge of the bed. Drift was going to get up but I held his arm and giving him the 'please stay' look. He did so and they started asking question. Midas was the one asking and maya was the one typing in.

"So Miss L/N, you say you're from earth? Which place specifically in earth?" M asked. "Y/C.." ( your country) I answered.

"Oh well how old are you L/n" he continued asking. I wasn't comfortable with him calling me by my last name but I shrugged it off.

"19..." I said in a low voice.

Midas seemed suprised by the answer. "Oh great im 23 even tho I might seem older- uh- anyways ehm..." he said but stopped when he realised what he was saying, its like he never mentions anything personal unless someone asks him.

Moments went by and they asked more questions like my fav food, colour, etc etc. Then maya stopped typing and esxused herself and got out. Midas stayed tho. After she left i turned to drift.

"Drift I don't where I'm going to live, do you have a-a house?...I know it might be much but ill work for us.." I held drifts hand. He seemed nervous by the question.

"Uh well about that...I used to in lonely ledges but you know what happened it got to live in different places ever since hehe...."

"Woah really how?" I said impressed.

Drifts flashback

I broke into a house in salty springs, I saw it was a man and a women...making out I reloaded my gun making them turn to me.

"Are you lost baby goy" the women said in a secure unlikely way.

"Sorry gorl but I have to let you down, since I need a place to stay. By the way, do you have any pizza here?" I said.

"Well yes-" the man said but I cut him of but game ending him. I did the same for the naked woman.

End flashback

"Uhh don't think much about it nothing important hehe" he chuckled nervously rubbing his neck. I just blinked few times then shrugged it off.

.

"Hey i can look for a job and work for us.." I said still keeping my low calm voice.

"No no no no have you seen your self?! You look uhhh well- horrible!" He shook his head but I ruffled his hair.

"Drift....ill work for us.." I made a resuring smile, forgetting that a certain someone is listening. Midas cleared his throat and walked closer to the bed.

"Well I can help you with that" midas had his hands behind his back. I slightly blushed and hid my face. Caused drift to glare at him.