Epilogue Pt. 2

Hi, everyone! Last chapter is here! Thank you all so much for reading and for your support! I can't appreciate it enough! I've still got some ideas for more stories in the future, but thank you all for everything you've done for me now! 💕💕💕💕💕

A little note here, this part two occurs regardless of the route. This is not edited; I am way too tired to care right now. Also, please excuse the fact that it's almost February and I'm pulling out a Christmas chapter. 😅

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls decided to take a quick detour through the park on their way home, one of their favorite spots in town. They figured it would be nice to stop and take a little rest. After all, this Christmas morning proved to be eventful, and even though things went very well, a few minutes to relax was in order. Yuri had led Natsuki over to a bench overlooking a frozen lake, and the moment they sat down, the smaller girl wrapped both of her arms around Yuri's torso and tightly snuggled in. Yuri couldn't help but blush at the sudden contact; even after two months, she still wasn't entirely used to Natsuki being so affectionate. She sure as hell wasn't complaining, but she was going to do a little teasing.

"I wasn't aware I'd be playing the role of a giant teddy bear this Christmas," she smirked. She could practically feel Natsuki smirk right back.

"Well, teddy bears don't talk, so shut up," she scoffed, squeezing her tighter. The playful comment made Yuri giggle.

"I suppose I make a lousy teddy bear in that regard, but I hope I can be cuddly enough to make up for it," she playfully replied, wrapping her arms around her and resting her head on top of Natsuki's.

"Hmm...I'm not sure..." she mumbled. Yuri was a little confused at her response, but before she could question it, she suddenly felt Natsuki snuggle rapidly into her ribs.

"Ahahaha!! N-Natuski-hehehe! Sto-hahaha-op!!" Yuri laughed, leaning onto her back...although, seeing as she never relinquished her hold on Natsuki, her request wasn't entirely genuine. Natsuki stopped and shifted her body to rest her head in the crook of Yuri's neck.

"Yeah...you'll do just fine," she said, chuckling as Yuri was still settling down. The two quietly took in the scenery before them. The icy blue lake surrounded by pure white blankets of snow made for a lot of white, but there was something so magical about it.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Yuri asked.

"Sure is," Natsuki replied, sitting up. "Y'know, I haven't had the chance to enjoy things like this for a long time."

"I can imagine so," Yuri said solemnly. She smiled sadly and added, "But hopefully we can both enjoy things like this in the future."

"...I'd love that," Natsuki beamed.

"Me too," Yuri smiled in return as she sat up...and then immediately collapsed on her side, her head falling into Natsuki's lap.

"W-What are you doing, dummy?" Natsuki sputtered, trying not to laugh.

"Shh. My turn," the taller girl whispered, her girlfriend snickering.

"You are a goofball; you know that, right?" Natsuki smirked, bringing her hand up to pet Yuri's head.

"Only with you~" Yuri purred, leaning into her girlfriend's touch. "...Uh, that's a good thing, right?"

"I don't know. I like it," she shrugged, prompting both of them to laugh. Yuri knew that she had a tendency to be a bit of a jokester around Natsuki, particularly when they were alone. She was grateful to have someone that she didn't feel like she had to be so formal and uptight with, and as time passed, she was slowly breaking out of her shell around the other club members as well. At this rate, she would be dropping the "perfect quiet girl" act that she puts on around others entirely before she even knew it.