Chapter 1

Techno sighed, watching you stare at one of his collage books he still had. You seemed interested in the book, reading it with ease.

You flipped a page, the next page being the anatomy of the human body.

Techno panicked, having forgetting that was in the book.

You closed the book and stared up at him, disgust written on your face.

"Yeah, I know. Gross." He chuckled.

You shook your head in response and pointed to the cover, which read; Anatomy & Science: The Human Body.

"Oh."

Idiot. You signed, staring up at him.

He blinked a response and frowned. "Let's see if I still know some sign language."

I know. He signed back, watching your response carefully.

You showed him thumbs up, grinning at him.

He exhaled, smiling back you. "I might need lessons though." Techno tapped his chin, watching you stand up and put the book back in its place on the shelf. "I'd rather talk."

You dragged your finger across the spines of the books, reading the names. You smiled when you spotted a book about history, pulling the book out and nearly falling over because of how heavy it was.

Techno had never moved so fast before.

He caught you before you hit the ground, carefully making you sit down on the ground beside him. "Oh my god, you scared me."

You frowned and kept signing; I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Techno sighed and pulled you into a side hug, careful not to hurt you. "It's okay."