Chapter 15

Seeing your father's face after so many years made you freeze in fear. I suppose that all the trama he gave you before you ran away still lingered, in the depths of your mind.

Everything came at you at once.

Techno was shot twice, in the left shoulder and the right arm. Your father shot him. Techno knows your father. Techno is hurt.

Techno is hurt.

Your eyes slowly moved over to look at him, his body still trying to protect you even though himself is heavily injured.

Techno is hurt.

You father stood over him, the gun pointed at his forehead, a smirk on his horrid face. Techno glared at him, no words were needed to be exchanged.

Your true father is hurt.

You moved quickly, out from Techno's grasp and towards your birth father. He was taken aback, he didn't expect you, a child, to be running up to him with a look of murder on your face.

He pointed the gun you. "I am not afraid to shoot my own kid." He said.

Good. You thought.

A smile creeped onto your face as you jumped and landed on him, making him yell in surprise. A single gunshot rang through the air, but you kept going.

Clawing at his eyes, scratching his face, and overall destroying whatever anybody could've loved.

Only then did you fall over from the amount of blood loss.

Yall, I am so sorry for not posting. Marching band is not great sometimes.