Chapter 7

After you taught them the basics, as well as the basic responses, Techno realized how late it was.

“Hey, sorry guys.” Techno said, gaining everyone's attention. “Me and (y/n) need to go.”

Tubbo and Tommy frowned, having getting extra lessons from you and playing a few games.

“Aw, why?” Tubbo asked, you looking up at Techno from Tubbo’s lap.

Techno sighed. “I think I promised them some sort of candy before we arrived here.”

You nodded, smiling.

Philza smiled. “It’s okay, we did fly out here for a reason.”

Wilbur ruffled his hair. “We can continue this tomorrow, if it's okay with you Techno.”

Techno looked down at you, you playing around with the flower crown Tubbo had made.

“Yeah, it’s okay. I might have to wake up earlier though.” Techno sighed, closing his eyes. Opening them, he crouched down and opened his arms.

You noticed and grinned, it was one of Techno’s big hugs that you loved so much.

You quickly put on your flower crown and climbed off of Tubbo’s lap, Tubbo frowning and Tommy laughing at him.

You ran into Techno’s arms, him scooping you up and holding you close.

Philza, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy watched in amazement and shock, seeing how good Techno was with kids.

They always thought he hated kids, especially the orphans.

Apparently, you changed that.

“You ready to go?” Techno asked, adjusting your body, so you could easily climb onto his back. Like a piggyback ride.

You nodded, pointing forward.

Techno chuckled. “Alright.”

The rest of the Sleepy Bois watched as Techno waved them goodbye, and got into their car.

“Who knew Technoblade himself was such a good father?” Tubbo said.

Philza scoffed. “He got it from all of you.”

Tommy stammered and stared at Philza. “What the fuck do you mean!?”

Wilbur nodded. “Yeah, I can see that.”

Tubbo snorted. “Philza called you a child.”

“But you are also a child, Tubbo!”

“I’m 17! And you,” Tubbo stuck out his tongue. “Are younger than I.”

Tommy started to stand up, making Tubbo quickly stand up and start running away from Tommy.

“Oh Tubbo!”

“Leave me alone!”

Philza and Wilbur watched Tommy chase Tubbo around the park, Tubbo laughing when Tommy tripped on a root.

“Fuck you!”