Chapter 6

Wilbur and Phil sat down on a nearby bench, Tommy and Tubbo sitting on the other side of the table. You and Techno sat down on the remaining seat, facing the other four people. Your smile was wide, and contagious. Tubbo started smiling, causing Tommy to smile, and it spread to everyone else.

You started off with a simple hello, putting your hand to your forehead and moved it away, mouthing hello. The others copied it, seriousness becoming a cloud over the table.

"Hello." Techno said.

You did goodbye next. You waved.

"Goodbye."

You did the peace sign and brought it to your face, taking it away and repeating the motion a couple of times. Then you changed the peace sign into a thumbs up, doing the same with the previous sign.

"See you tomorrow."

"These signs seem really simple." Tommy said, not cursing in a sentence for once. "Why can't everyone know this?"

Phil sighed. "Cause some people are too stubborn, full of themselves, and expect everything to come to them, so they don't think of other peoples needs."

"Dang." Wilbur said.

Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Those people are called narcissists."

You frowned and hit the table, getting the attention of the two men and the two teens in front of you.

"Oh jeez." Tubbo said, straightening his back. "They already have bits of you in them, Techno."

Techno laughed. "I know."

Continuing. You signed, knowing only Techno would understand what you said.

You made a fist with one hand, leaving the thumb sticking up. Putting your other hand on the bottom of your fist, you moved it up and down.

"Help." Techno said, scanning the faces of the people in front of him. You nodded and put your hands forward, smiling at Phil and Wilbur.

"Help you."

You smiled, thinking of an idea. You looked up at Techno and signed something, causing Techno to chuckle.

"Go ahead." He said.

The others were confused, not knowing what to do.

You tapped one hand on the top of the other, stopping, then moving the hands up and down. You dropped one hand and focused on the one still up. You did the 'ok' sign, then balled it into a fist. You then pointed to nowhere and grinned.

Techno chuckled, looking at the rest of the Sleepy Bois.

"What'd they sign?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm dying to know." Tommy said.

"I will kill you." Techno said. "That's what they signed."

Wilbur stared at you in slight horror, while Tubbo and Tommy scooted away from you. Phil looked at you in amazement.

"Yep." Phil started. "They are your kid."