Chapter 11

Techno quickly found a stick nearby, thought it over for a few seconds, then shrugged.

"Y/n!" He called, gaining your attention.

You stopped trying to poke Tommy and looked at him, confusion was written faintly on your face.

"Come here."

You frowned slightly and walked over to Techno, your stick dragging behind you in the dirt.

Yes? You signed, stabbing the stick into the ground, making sure that it wouldn't fall over.

Tommy and Tubbo sighed in relief. Wilbur was shocked.

The ground wasn't exactly soft enough for your to jab a stick through it, the dirt was a little cracked. He leaned forward, suddenly curious.

"I am going to teach you on how to use a sword, but with sticks instead so you hurt anybody to badly." Techno said.

You brightened, while Tommy and Tubbo behind you stiffened.

"Oh shit." Tommy whispered.

"We're dead if Y/n gets taught by Techno." Tubbo whispered back.

Philza laughed. "This will be entertaining!"

You picked up the stick and smiled at Techno. It wasn't the best smile, but Techno understood, his smiles weren't that great either.

"Okay, so, you need..."

~•~•~

You swong the stick at a speed that you could hear the wind whooshing around you. You liked the sound, but you needed to work on different things some more.

Tomorrow though, the sun was setting and you were starting to get tired.

Philza quickly noticed and stood up. "Well, I look forward in seeing Tommy's butt kicked in a sword fight with Y/n, but that will have to wait a little longer." He brushed off his clothes.

Wilbur stood up, clapping his hands. "Tommy! Tubbo!" He called.

The two troublemakers jumped. They got off the ground and ran towards Wilbur, doing a race on who can get there the fastest.

Tubbo won.

Techno smiled at Philza. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Yes! I can't wait to see Y/n turn into a miniature version of you when your were their age." Philza crossed his arms. "Maybe they could go up against me one day."

Techno shook his head. "No. That is the day that I die. I can't beat you in a sword fight, and I doubt Dream can." He sighed, looking over at you, who was swing the stick at some bugs with a stern look on your face.

"I doubt Y/n can beat their teachers, teacher."

Philza let out a chuckle. "Yes, yes. But I'm older now, I have high hopes for them. Y/n might beat me, if they train with for a few more years and beat you first."

A menacing look was in Philza's eye, making Wilbur shiver in fear. Tommy refused to look at Philza, staring at the ground.

Techno kept eye contact with Philza, even smirking.

You put down the stick in an area that you would remember for tomorrow, and you walked over to Techno, looking between Philza and Techno.

You frowned. You pulled on Philza's jeans, but he didn't notice you. You went back to the stick and picked it up, then went back.

You reached up and poked Philza's face with the stick, making him finally notice that you were there.

"Oh." Philza looked down on you. "Hello there."

You smiled, then put the stick back.

"Well, we better get going. The two troublemakers are probably hungry." Philza said. "See you tomorrow."

He walked away, leaving you and Techno in the park.

"I guess we better get back home huh?" Techno asked, looking at you. You nodded, and held Techno's hand, letting him taking you back the house.