Chapter 7

You were mad. Like really really mad. Korekiyo was being eyed by all the people at the restaurant. Well, by all the girls your age, that is. The boy in front of you already had noticed too but he wasn't linking that with your odd behavior.

"What's wrong?", he asked, "You seem bothered by something."

"W-Well, it's nothing to worry about...", you mumbled.

"Please do tell me. I don't want you to be sad, (Y/N)..."

"It's just- No! It's nothing."

You didn't know it but Kiyo finally understood what was bothering you when he caught your frowning at some girls. He chuckled at the though of you being jeaulous.

"What's wrong?", you asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"You see... I'm already interested in this one girl. I don't want anyone else, much less these girls looking at me. So you can relax."

Your heart sank. He already had a girl he was interested in. You didn't have any chances. At that moment your food arrived and Kiyo took his mask out. You could feel the sighs of all the girls. And you didn't like the fact that it bothered you that much. Mainly because you knew he didn't like you back. Now you were sure.

"(Y/N), you weren't supposed to know now but since you are so bothered by it, I'll tell you. Even with my hints, it seems that you are really oblivious for some reason. I'll get straight to the point. I am interest in you."

You almost spat your drink on him.

"Wh-What?!", you went beet red.

"Why are you so surprised? It's not like I haven't been obvious.", he smiled and you melted. God, that man was fire.

"I-I-"

"You don't have to say anything. Just eat."

"N-No! I like you too.", you hid your face behind your hands.

"Keheheheh... You're simply adorable, my (Y/N)."

Did he just say you were his (Y/N)?! You were too happy. You couldn't stop smiling. But then you took the chance to ask:

"Now that the cat's out of the bag, tell me: do you know that you're handsome or not? This much beauty isn't possible in just one man!"

He chuckled:

"My my, thank you... And no, I don't find myself that attractive. The people say I am but I don't find myself that appealing."

"I don't even know what to say!"

"For the first time, me neither."

After eating, Korekiyo insisted that he payed for the meal, even when you clearly told him that you would pay your part. He just brushed it off and payed anyway.

"I'm still mad at you.", you pouted onde you two were out of the restaurant.

"What can I do to compensate you?"

"Absolutely nothing!"

You turned away from him and started walking back. You heard him giggle and start walking after you. You were surprised when you felt his hand on yours. You blushed, looking at him.

"Wh-What are you doing!?"

"Isn't this okay?"

"I didn't say that!", you mumbled.

"I'll keep courting you, even after my feelings being out like this. I really want to know you better, (Y/N). So please go on another date with me."

"This was a date?"

That's the first time you've seen Kiyo a little bit flustered.

"I-I mean..."

You just smiled.

"I'd love too!"

"Where do you want to go next time?"

"I don't know yet... Besides, it's almost time for the Japanese exam and I need to study hard for it. I'm not that good at Japanese."

"I can help you with that."

"R-Really?"

"Of course, I should help my lady with her problems."

You blushed again.

"T-Thank you, Kiyo."

"No problem.", he smiled at you.

You got to your house quickly. When you entered the little gate to your frontyard, you could see Jordan's head on the window looking at you angrily.

You immediately took your hand away from Korekiyo who saw the same as you. In two seconds, Jordan was already at the door shouting at your classmate.

"Get away from my sis, you creep!", he hissed.

Before you could even talk, your mother appeared by the door, giving your brother a punch on the back.

"Is there anyway to talk to people, Jordan?! He's your sister's boyfriend, for God's sake!", she said.

You immediately blushed. But Kiyo took a step forward.

"I'm Korekiyo Shinguji, pleasure to meet you, Miss (L/N)."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, honey. (Y/N) picked well."

You gasped, embarrassed. Korekiyo smirked at you before he looked at your mother again.

"Well, (Y/N) returned sound and safe, so I'll leave her to your care.", he bowed slightly.

"Oh! Don't you want to stay a little bit more?" your mother said.

"Mom!", your brother whined.

"No, thank you.", Kiyo smiled, "I don't want to be a bother..."

"Stay for dinner.", you asked too, smiling slightly at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."