BONUS CHAPTER

The Beach Episode

On your last year before college, you and your class decided it was a good idea to go to the beach together. So you planned just that. However, Kiyo wasn't really happy with the trip, you could tell.

So, when you two were studying together in his dorm, you called him and asked for his attention.

"What is it, my dear?"

"You don't want to go to the beach, do you? Be honest with me, please. I don't want to see you sad."

He sighed.

"It's just- You have seen my hands."

"Ohh!", you gasped, "I didn't think about that! We won't go!"

"Nonsense. We will go. I'm just not taking my bandages off."

"But they'll get wet and-"

"The only thing I need is to see you happy."

"But I won't be happy if I see you unhappy!", then you had an idea, "Ohh! I have the solution! Leave it to me!", you smiled happily.

"Okay. I trust you.", he smirked, leaning to you, "I am excited to see you on a bikini."

You blushed profusely.

"K-Kiyo! Stop with that!"

"What am I doing wrong? Didn't you want me to be honest with you, honey?"

"Not about that!"

"But I want to.", he pecked your lips, but after that, he stayed close to you to see your reaction.

"Hum... What were we talking about again?", you said, confused with a blank mind.

"Do we really have to talk right now?", he leaned over to you again.

You kissed him first, leaning to him too and putting your arms over his neck. However, your phone rang in the moment Korekiyo was pushing you to his lap.

"Who is it?", Kiyo said, not stopping kissing your neck.

You looked over to your phone on the table.

"M-My brother.", you bit your lip.

"Tell him you're down in 15 minutes."

"I'm not taking the call!", you blushed, your heart beating on your chest.

"Do you want me to answer?"

"You're cruel!", you said, getting your phone.

Kiyo continued kissing you, like the jerk he was.

"Why aren't you waiting for me down here?!"

"Jordan, I'm J-just finishing some exercises I need help with! 25 minutes, okay?!", you said as fast as you could so you didn't stutter.

"Just this time, okay?"

You hang up and put the phone on the table.

"K-Kiyo, you are so mean..."

"I don't mind if I can feel your heart beating like this."

"Just stop!", you blushed profusely.

"You said 25 minutes.", he smirked, looking into your eyes for a moment.

"So what?!", you pouted.

"More time for me."

***

With your bikini on, you wore a shirt and some shorts above it and got downstairs with your bag.

You had got Kiyo some fingerless waterproof gloves so he could cover his burns and have fun at the same time, without having the bandages wet. You could tell he was appreciative of your gesture.