Chapter 20

Some more time passed and you started forgetting about the twins. And Kiyo made sure that every time he felt that you felt insecure, he would kiss you and keep your problems away.

Today, you were thinking of something to give your boyfriend for Valentine's Day. It was only two days away. You knew that Kiyo didn't care enough for chocolates, so you didn't know what to give him. Until you had an idea.

Now, you were on the Art Room painting a drawing that portraited you and him. You asked Angie to keep an watch on the door. And she informed all the entire Room users to not let Korekiyo in at any case. Toko Fukawa, your senior liked to write on the front secretary, so she would deny him getting through.

"You two look really cute! Kiyo is going to love it!"

"I hope so...", you sighed, smiling.

"I heard from the boys that he is planning something big too... I don't know what tho.", Angie smiled at you.

"Really?", you smiled, blushing.

"Yeah!"

***

In the evening, after classes, you went to the Art Room again to put another layer on your painting. At 6 p.m., you heard the elevator door. Nobody was there anymore so you had to check it. You immediately went to see who it was but before you could even reach the door to your room, you heard Kiyo's voice.

"(Y/N), can I come in?"

He always asked you this. It wasn't half bad for this occasion.

"No!", you said, "Give me a minute!", you heard Kiyo chuckling.

You went running to hide your painting, trying not to ruin it in the process. Then, you ran back to the door, opening it to see your boyfriend, clearly amused.

"I am working on a secret project, okay?", you explained.

"Oh? Secret project, you say?"

"Yes! No one can see it!"

"Take a breath, honey. You look like you finished running a mile just a minute ago."

You did just that.

"So... Are you ready to go home?", he asked you.

"I-I was thinking...", you started, blushing.

"Yes, my love?"

"M-Maybe I could go to your d-dorm a little. We aren't s-spending as much time together because of all the things we have to attend to...", you explained.

Well, it was true that he was always there for you, giving you kisses and reassurance when you needed it. But because of all the things you had to attend as the Ultimate Painter and that he had to attend as the Ultimate Anthropologist, it was hard to have a simple date on the weekends. And even on the week it was hard.

This week was a pause from all that and it was the perfect time to go on dates with your boyfriend or just to lazy around. And that was you intended to do.

"Oh?"

"If you don't want to-"

"My my, you're getting pretty bold, aren't you, honey?", he put a hand on your cheek, interrupting you.

"W-Well , you are always iniciating and... I thought I-I could try iniciating...", you mumbled quickly.

"Well, I can't say I am not pleased... Let's go to my dorm."

***

And that's why you and Kiyo were now kissing like your life depended on it while sitting on his bed. Well, your boyfriend was sat on the bed, you were on his lap like always.

Then you felt Kiyo's hand on your naked arm. You stopped, feeling corageous now to ask him something.

"Kiyo, can I ask you something?", you panted.

"What is it, my dear?"

"I always wondered... Can you touch me with your hands?"

He seemed uncomfortable so you immediately blushed:

"I-I won't be mad if you don't want too!"

"It's time that you seem them.", he sighed, stressed.

With his hands trembling, he started taking his bandages off. You grabbed his arms, immediately stopping him.

"You don't need to if you don't want! I can see that whatever you hide is bothering you. If you don't want to share it, I won't be mad-"

"No. I need to."

He took them out more certain, for you to see the back of his hands with some deep burns. You gasped, surprised.

"What happened?! Do they hurt?!"

"No. I can't feel the skin there anyways.", he gave you a small smile, "Do they bother you?"

"No! Of course not! I'm just worried about you!", you were checking them out to see if they were that bad. Newsflash: they were.

"Do not worry. When I was little, my dear sister started feeling ill. One time, she was making dinner for me because my mother was still working when she started falling. I understood she was going to faint so I immediately approached her. I didn't know she was carrying a containment with boiling water. When my sister fainted, well... I got burned because I tried to catch whatever she had in there and failed miserably. "

" I'm so sorry... I didn't want to make you uncomfortable... "

"No. I wanted to tell you about this but I never found the right time and I was afraid that you would reject me if I told you."

"I would never!", you gasped.

"I know, honey... But I was afraid..."

"You shouldn't be.", you smiled, "Do you think a noble act you did for your sister would cause me to somehow like you less? That's not possible.", you kissed his cheek.

You felt his hands grab your waist as he pushed you against him.

"You said you wanted me to touch you with my hands, so, is the offer still up, my lady?"

Blushing like crazy, you asked back:

"Y-You sure they don't hurt?"

His hands wondered south to grab your butt. You flinched, blushing even more.

"Yes, I'm sure."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! Really, I'm greatful from the bottom of my heart for your support. I love you all. ^^
Until next week!