Kiyo's Birthday

Hi! Sorry for the wait but I wanted to make sure this chapter was good for you to show appreciation for your support. ^^ This chapter has 3k words.
WARNING: In this chapter, there is a lemon. I put a warning when it starts and a warning when it ends for those of you who are uncomfortable reading it. ^^ Hope this part of the chapter isn't garbage. I tried > <

"Aww... You were so cute, Kiyo!", you said, looking into his baby photo album that his mother was showing you.

Behind the sofa, Kiyo was facepalming while blushing. For once, he was embarrassed.

"Mother, you shouldn't have shown this to (Y/N)..."

"Why?", you said, pouting, "You look so cute with the big and dreamy eyes. And that smile...", you sighed, smiling, "Amazing..."

"I have some more baby pictures.", his mom continued, turning the page, "This one is of his bath time and-"

Your boyfriend came to take the book from his mother's hands, pouting like crazy.

"N-No more. It is my birthday so you have to grant my wishes, right?", he was so bothered it was really cute.

You decided to tease him a little bit more, going after him while he went to put the album on a shelf. His mother went helping his sister make breakfast so you got your plan in motion.

"Why are you so mean? You were adorable as a child."

"I-I was not-"

"And you had a cute butt.", you giggled, seeing him gasp, the most embarrassed you've seen him ever.

"You shouldn't tease me, my lady.", he grabbed your waist pulling you to him.

That was your time to blush. You tried to get free from his grasp but he wasn't letting go.

"What are you doing?! Your mom is just on the other room!", you said, embarrassed.

"What about no?", he pressed you further against him.

"Kiyo, this is not the place to-"

He pushed you to the corridor where nobody was and pressed you against the wall, covering you up.

"K-Kiyo?"

"Is here good enough for you, my lady?"

You gave him a peck on the lips.

"You silly, we didn't even have breakfast. Why are you so needy, hum? Or is it to distract me of your baby photos?"

You hit a nerve and it made you proud to see him all embarrassed over nothing.

"Aww... I had to wait three years to see you embarrassed.", you hugged him, relaxing on his arms.

"Just don't talk about his to anyone.", he pouted.

"I wouldn't dare."

"Do you want to have a dinner date? Just the two of us?"

"Your family wouldn't mind?", your heartbeat increased. You wanted to have him all for yourself tonight.

"No. I already asked my mom and sister. They don't mind at all. They encourage me to have this dinner with you."

"Then okay.", you smiled kissing him again.

"We'll go have dinner in the town's restaurant, my lady."

"Okay. Happy birthday, my love."

***

You and his family ate the cake at lunch time. Kiyo was officially 18 today and it made you really happy. In the afternoon, you went to do various family games while watching TV. You gave him your first gift, a new gift and an antique thing you found in a shop.