.Chapter 18.

Hey guys! Crossover starts!

Chapter 17 has 99 votes!! Please make it a hundred, and more if you want. But please 100 🙈🙊

I was about to post in the morning but I deleted the chapter by mistake and had to write it all over again!!

The day of the engagement was here and whole Udaipur had an aura of excitement as their crown prince was getting married

All the elders of the household were busy with the preparations specially Maharani Rupali.
She was in the living room thinking about how God has gifted her woth a wonderful girl as her daughter in law and how much her son loved her. She smiled thinking of all the antics Viraat had employed in the last week to meet Amaira and how she had foiled all his plans.

"I hope that smile is because you heard I arrived in the palace"

"Rishab mere bache.." Rupali said as soo  as she heard his voice. She got up and went to hug the life out of him, his son's best friend, her other son. She had always considered Rishab to be Viraat's brother. She loved Rishab and always adored him.
As soon as she moved back from his embrace she hit him on his arm, "Oww woman, what was that for."

She hit him again!

"That was for not informing me about your wedding, and this is for not introducing me to this lovely girl." Rupali said while moving towards the beautiful girl who was standing by Rishab's side. " you should be happy she seems so good otherwise I would have spanked you right here if you would have married one of your bad lady friends."

She said earning a laugh from Pia. Pia immediately bowed down infront of the queen she had heard so much about, and she did the same.
" In my house no daughter ever bows her head down " Rupali said to Pia while dragging her and Rishab into the living room.

" Fuck I really wanted to see him getting spanked, mom you've gone too soft" viraat said while coming into the living room and hugging his dear friend.  A banter of insults followed before Viraat finally turned to Pia.