.Chapter 9.

The palace staff was shocked to see that their Yuvraaj was taking some random girl to his room, they were more shocked when they saw a driver coming inside to keep the keys

The whole staff knew that their Yuvraaj never  let anyone touch his things. His car, His room nothing. No one except his parents were allowed to go in his room, in fact the whole floor was off limits. His car? Lets not talk about it. Forget driving, he even washed his car on his own. 

Viraat made Amaira lie on on his bed. The scars on her face were making him go crazy. He brought out the first aid kit and cleaned her face and then her stomach. There was a blackish bruise there also. 

He didn't even know when he started crying

He didn't even know when he started crying. He thought she was here because of him, all this happened because of him. 2 days. 2 days and he felt that this girl was made only for him. He wiped his nose and made a promise to himself, he would not only kill those bastards, but he would destroy them, he would make their worse than hell before sending them to hell itself.
After cleaning her wounds, he took of his blazer from her body and made her wear his shirt.

After a few hours Amaira fluttered her eyes open, she found herself on the most soft bed she had ever lied on, the events of the past hours came to her mind and she screamed , her arms wrapped around herself and she got even more scared seeing she was in a man's shirt, once she calmed down her nostrils filled with a familiar scent, his scent and she relaxed at once, but where was she? And where was her Viraat?
She got off the bed and headed towards a door which was slightly open and peeked inside, it was a small bar,

After a few hours Amaira fluttered her eyes open, she found herself on the most soft bed she had ever lied on, the events of the past hours came to her mind and she screamed , her arms wrapped around herself and she got even more scared seeing she...

and she looked around to find her prince sitting on the sofa, thinking deeply about something. The room was dark yet his face shone brightly in the moonlight. All her apprehensions disappeared at once she saw his face.
"Viraat jii" a meek voice came to his ears and his eyes turned on her petite figure, standing on the doorway looking at her, a faint smile came on his lips and went towards her. 
She also walked towards him and hugged him. Her eyes started watering on her own, Viraat picked her up in his arms, not letting go of her and took her to his bed and made her sit down, while he sat down on his knees in front of her and held her hands.

"Mai...mai...daa.daarr gayi thi Viraa...Viraat jiii...Vo loog..Vo sab loog...unhone..." she couldn't complete her sentence. She was crying hysterically. [Viraat ...I ...I was...very scared...those...those men]
"Bas...Bas janeman. Hum hai na?" [Stop...Stop love, I am here right?]
She just nodded in response. She knew she was safe here. She trusted him more than her own life, she even trusted him even after Akshara showed him the ring, she knew Viraat would never do this.

"Amaira tum vaha gayi kyu? Kal subh humai vo number dena jisse tumhe message aaya, and aaj ke baad humse baat kare bina, humai batae bina kahi nahi jaogi tum. Theek hai?" [Tomorrow morning give me the number from which the text came. And from now on never go anywhere before letting me know or ask for your permission.]

"Jii Viraat jii" she nodded her head

"Kya bola? Uss ladki ne tumse kya bola?" her eyes met his gaze. [What did she say? What did that girl say?]
"She showed me the ring you bought." her eyes teared up again, much more from the hurt but she continued "She told me you were her fiancé and I...I will be...I will be your Mistress..." she said and again started crying. 
Viraat got up from the floor and hugged her tightly. 
"Do you trust her?" Viraat asked her.
Amaira smiple shook her head in his embrace and this made Viraat smile.
He broke the hug and looked into her eyes deeply.
"Amaira. I know its too soon, too soon literally. But I know clearly what I feel about you. Tumhare muh se pehle words sune the 'Fuck your yuvraaj'" he chuckled looking at her reddened cheeks "I wanted to smack the smart mouth so hard then not only did you bad mouth me you ran away from the temple."

Viraat looked at her expressions, she was listening to him intently. "Then the next time I heard you talking about breaking my face outside the café, and then asking my parents if I  get too angry? Let me tell you baby, I won't get too angry on you ever." She blushed and looked down at his words. He lifted her china nd made her look at him.
"When you called me Viraat jii. Fuck! You had me in you grip! Amaira no doubt you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, yet your innocence, your kindness, the love you have for everyone around you, it has made me crazy. I love the way you do everything. I love it! I love you baby. I know you will feel stupid. How can one person fall in love in 2 days. But I do. I am crazy about you. I promise you, ye jo tumhare sath hua, kabhi nahi hoga."

Amaira had tears in her eyes listening to his heartfelt words. She was shocked. How could he, a prince love  a plain girl like her? But she knew she felt the same way. She hugged him .

"Viraat jii...I feel the same...I feel that I have always belonged to you. All of me Viraat jii, all of me belongs to all of you."

Viraat and Amaira sat in each others embrace for a long time. Viraat felt Amaira snuggle into him more, she wanted to sleep. 

"Amaira sleep now. Tomorrow morning all the elders will come home. We will talk tomorrow now okay jaaneman?"

"Viraat jii...vo sab...vo sab loog kaha hai?" [Viraat jii where are those people?]

"Amaira, tum chinta mat karo. Abse tum humari zimmedari ho. Theek hai?" [Amaira you don't need to worry anymore. You are my responsibilty from now on. Okay?]

"Jii. Viraat jii...Please yahi ruk jaiye....muje abhi bhi darr lag raha hai" [Viraat ji.Please sleep here today, I am still scared.]

Viraat made Amaira sleep in his embrace. The happiness he felt could make his heart explode. His love in his arms, on his bed, in his palace. She is the queen. She will be the queen of his heart. Today and Forever.

Sorry for the late update

Sorry for the late update.Very Very happy things coming Amaira and Viraat's! 
Thank you for all the love you guys give me and my book.

Please help my book reach more readers. Just a humble request :)