.Chapter 6.

Please follow me guys, I follow back every reader :)

There was so much laughter at the dinner table of PARIVAAR today

There was so much laughter at the dinner table of PARIVAAR today. Not for a moment did they feel that they were having dinner with the king and queen, with the crown prince, that is how humble the royal family was.
The elderly couples were talking among themselves, while the two love doves were steaking glances at each other. Amaira was trapped by Viraat's stares. He was looking at her time and again, he was enchanted by her face, how it shimmered with happiness when everyone praised her, how her hands shivered while serving him. He loved it, all of it. And he knew, the innocent beauty was his, ONLY HIS. While they all retired to the living room after dinner, their laughter was broken by the sound of the main door being opened.

"Who would be there at this time?" Apoorv said while getting up.

"Ohh Amaira didi, I am so sorry, Sameer bhaiya said he wanted to ask you something....um..date something...ohh hann...maybe he wanted to ask you today's date so he will come to meet you, I forgot to tell you", little Maan told her didi innocently, without realizing what his words would do to a calm Viraat.

"Ask me today's date? ye bola Sammer ne aapse Maan beta?" [Did he say this to you?]
It took 2 minutes for his words to register in her brain, 'DATE. He wanted to ask her out on a date.'  Her eyes widened and immediately turned towards Viraat, who was already staring at her with eyes full of rage, and she didn't know why she felt so guilty. She stood up when she heard Sameer from the other side call her name, 

"Apoorv da, aap baithiye, mai baat karke aati hu" She said while getting up but not looking at Viraat because she knew he had the power to melt her with his gaze, and right now he was too angry. She had to let Sameer down very politely and also to scold him for saying such things to a little boy, she never looked at him that way, he was just a friend. [Apoorv da. Sit down, I'll go and talk to you.]

"Hi Sameer, Please come in"

"Sorry yaar, I told Maan to tell you and I got late..."

"Its okay Sameer, Come on I'll introduce you to someone. Aaj bht special guests aae hai yaha" [Today some special guests are here.]

"Amaira I wanted to talk to you" he started rubbing the back of his neck. "Will you like go out with me to the carnival tomorrow?" She said while holding her hand.

"NO. She won't. She is going with me " Viraat's voice boomed in the room. His eyes fixed on her hand which Sameer had held. In the living room the elders had told the royal family that Sameer was a intern in a hospital in the neighboring town. They had met when Dr. Paras had taken Amaira there during one of his visits, and they had become friends since then. Sameer liked Amaira but Amaira had made it clear that she didn't feel the same way about him. Listening to this,  Viraat had relief flooding all over him and he went outside to claim his dove from that predator.