. Chapter 11 .

Viraat and Amaira were sitting in the living room, hand in hand, basking in their confession of love when a maid interrupted them

"Yuvraaj, Rani sa or Maharaj aagye hai guests ke sath. Aap dono ko bula rahe hai" [Yuvraaj, Maharaj and Maharani are here with the guests and are calling you both].
Viraat ordered her to leave saying they will be joining everyone soon. He stood up and held his hand out for Amaira to take and both of them started walking towards the guests when he felt Amaira was clutching his hand tightly. He stopped for a moment and she bumped into him, making him aware how lost she was.
"Kya hua Janeman?" [What happened love?]

"VIraat jii....You...me..I mean we made this decision and we did not even ask anyone and.."

"Shhh..." Viraat silenced her and held her hands..."I already told everyone in Devgarh itself of mu intentions to make you mine..They know janeman, so don't worry.. hmm?"

"Okay Viraat jii...." And they started walking again when he again held his hand "Mera hath mat choriyega please.." [Please don't leave my hand Viraat jii] 

"Kabhi nahi jaaneman" [Never sweetheart] She blushed at his comment and for a change held his hand and led him out, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Amaira didi" The kids shouted and jumped on her except one, the little Sakshi who went to Viraat and hugged his legs.
"Kya hua princess" [What happened princess?] Viraat bent down and picked her up.

"Maa told me you saved didi from bad people, she told me you are her protector her prince...Thank you" she whispered to him teary eyed, making everyone going aww at the moment they shared. "Your sister is going to be my queen you know, but you my little girl, you will be my princess."

"Promise bhaiya?"

"Promise love" 

"Sakshi beta bhaiya nahi, jiju. He is going to be your sister's husband now" Shilpa claimed making Amaira blush furiously. [Sakshi beta, Don't call him brother, call him brother in law]

 Amaira talked to them all, told them what happened last night and how Viraat saved her.

"Beta I promise you, you have me from now. More than Viraat, I will love you. I won't let anyone hurt you my precious girl, even Viraat. I won't hesitate to slit even his throat if he as much as brings a single tear in your eyes." Maharaj Rudraveer had taken Amaira's hands in his and made this promise, looking sternly at Viraat while saying the last parts. Amaira hugged him teary eyed, feeling the warmth of a father. 

"Come on you emotional kids, get on with breakfast!" Maharani Rupali said, while wiping her own tears, and the whole family went into the dining hall.