Im mad at you.

(River p.o.v)

I was sitting at one of the near by benches cuffed to it.
"Is this really necessary?" I asked
"You kept punching people Brains."
"BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE ME BELIEVE YOU DIED!"
"Cherie will you uncuff the poor girl."
"Thank you."
"I will once she is calm enough."
"I have to call work and go hey my cousin isn't actually dead."
"The dude your with is doing that."
I turned in the seat to see him under a tree.
"SPENCE!"
"What?"
"TELL THEM IM CUFFED!"
"I'm not telling them that!"
"THEN TELL THEM IM NO LONGER CUFFED!"
"River, you are still cuffed."
"Pretty sure your the one cuffed Sniper." I told as I showed both my wrists.
They looked down to see Sniper was now cuffed to the bench instead of me.
"Brains!"
"I'm not gonna run after him again. I don't know where he went." I told as I leaned into the bench and crossed my arms.
"I can not believe you did all that."
"I can. Don't give me that look Cherie. She thought you were dead, when you weren't."
"Once again, thank you. Besides people on your team didn't look upset about your death." I told before picking the lock so he was free.
"That's because one of them finds funerals boring and the other doesn't show a lot of emotions." He told
"Look. I thought you died, I cried at work cause I was told you were dead. I came here with him, only to find out you didn't die. Anyone would be pissed off."
"You cried?"
"YoU cRiEd? Yes I cried you twit."
"Here we go. You seriously need to stop acting like a child."
"Me acting like a child?! Your the one acting like a child!"
"How am I the one acting like the child?!"
"Because you always acted like a child! I can not believe I came to the funeral!"
"Oh so now this is my fault?!"
"Don't put all the blame for this on you Sniper. You are not that fucken smart."
"I'll have you know I'm smart for what I know. How was I to ever know that Sweets wasn't going to tell you I wasn't?!"
"By getting a higher IQ.... oh wait, you can't get a higher one cause your dumb as fuck." I told before getting up and walking.
"We are not finished here River!" He told as he began to walk after me.
"Oh I think we are. Me and Spencer have to head back home cause someone's not fucken dead!" I exclaimed as I began to pull Spencer back to the cars.
"It was nice meeting you I guess." Spencer told
"See you when your actually dead!" I told
"Brains!"
"I've been nice these last two times seeing you Sniper but no more! If I see you again I'm gonna kick your head!"

I was chilling in the graveyard waiting for Spencer to finish looking for Sweets since he kept going to hide if I found him, when someone sat next to me
"You know, it was very amusing seeing you punch your cousin." He told making me smirk once I heard who it was.
"Glad you enjoyed it Mac n' cheese. Did the rest of your team enjoy it as well?"
"Some did. I'm surprised you didn't know."
"Did you?"
"No. Are you ok though Rio?"
"As ok as I can be. The kid will know not to lie to me ever again if I ever decided to talk to him once I get home."
"He is very nice...."
"Yeah once you get past the fact he's a shrink."
"Does anyone know?"
"No. Only you and the boy band know out side of the family."
"Not even the one who held you away from attacking Sweets and your cousin?"
"He knows about the Institute. Nothing else about it though. I like it that way."
"You know he is keeping an eye on you as he looks for Sweets."
"Yeah your team that's still here is doing the same. Wondering who your talking to?"
"Caroline knows who you are."
"Yeah. She'll probably ask you away from the group how you know me. So how long have you been working with my dumbass cousin since you never did explain when that happened?"
"For awhile now. I would have said hello back at the hospital but you seemed like you were going to punch a wall."
"I was.... and I did." I told before doing a punch in the air slowly. "Went right through the wall."
"Was surprised you even showed up."
"Hey!" I exclaimed as I lightly pushed him making him chuckle. "I may hate my cousin but I still love and care for him.... not a lot but I would never speak to him again if he died."
"How is it that you are a child prodigy yet you don't act like it?"
"I spend too much time talking to people not like us." I told making us chuckle.
"At least tell me, he understands you? You need someone who enjoys hearing you talk and what not."
"He does. He is actually two IQ points lower then me."
"Impressive."
"RIVER!" Spencer called making us look over at him.
"YEAH?!"
"I FOUND HIM!"
"BE THERE IN A SEC!" I told before turning back to Mac n' cheese. "I'm being summoned."
"It seems I will be as well from the looks of things." He told making me look towards them.
"I think the girl is thinking about making us a couple."
"That is very likely."
We both stood up and did our handshake before giving each other a small salute.
"If your ever in Virginia, you are always welcome to stay and visit."
"Same to you. Though I assume you want to stay away from Sniper."
"True. Try not to have him kill you yeah." I told as I gave him a wink.
"I'll try. Have safe travels."
"Same to you." I told before giving his team a quick wave.
I gave him one last wave before heading to where Spencer was waiting for me.
'Can not wait till we get home.'

(Third p.o.v)

He walked back towards his friends who had a shocked look.
"Dude, who were you talking to?"
"We went to the same university together."
"She looked hot." The artist told.
"She dated another one of our friends till she moved to Virginia."
"She looks like a fighter." Caroline told
"She is. Shall we get lunch?"
"Only if you tell us more about your girlfriend." The artist told as they began to walk.
"As I've said. She isn't my girlfriend."

(Back to River)

"Who's the dude you were talking to?" Spencer asked as Sweets stood next to him.
"My friend from Uni. Let's get back to the boy bands home so we can get our things and leave."
"Your tickets aren't meant for another few days." Sweets told as he followed after me with Spencer.
"If my cousin isn't dead cause someone lied to me, he will find me to talk to me and I don't want to talk to him."
"How are you even going to change it so quick?" He questioned.
"I have enough money for it." I explained.
"River will you just stop to breath." He told making me spin around.
"No Sweets I need you to understand something. I've lost both my parents and my older brother all in the same year! My family is a massive crap show once you know the whole situation! I have a stalker right now as you fucken know, so you lying to me and saying that my cousin died doesn't help what I'm going through! The whole thing is fucked up honestly."
"What about having lunch with your friend?" Spencer asked
"We've seen each other and talked. He will understand me not wanting to stay here, understood the first time when I left Washington to be in Virginia." I told before walking back to Sweets car and getting in.

We were at the airport and Spencer needed to go to the bathroom.
"I'll be back." He told as he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before kissing the top of my head.
"Be safe and don't take too long. Our plane is in half an hour and I don't want to be here longer then I may need." I told to see him give a nod before leaving.
Once Spencer left I was in silence with Sweets and I didn't know what was going to happen.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He told
"I know. It was quite easy to work that out when you bolted from me as I chased you."
"I just know we've been talking since you were out of the hospital and you've trusted me with some information. I just don't wish to ever break your trust River."
"Lying to me saying Sniper was shot and died was not the way to go Sweets. My father died by a bullet.... see the issue there?"
"I'm sorry.... I didn't know that."
"Surprised you didn't. Everyone who knows the last name Finley knows."
"Your last name is.... Finley?"
"Yeah."
"But your cousin...."
"Different last name. I don't feel like I fit in sometimes with my cousins cause of it. I'm a Finley.... Finley's are broken by nature, we've been broken since my mother became a Finley and we were even broken when my father became Harold Finley." I told
"You ok?"
"I am. Dark truth of my family, really. That's only the tip of the iceberg as well." I stated
"So River I gotta ask before you leave and while Spencer is gone." He asked making me look towards him.
"Ok."
"How do you and Zack know one another?"
"Oh. We are friends from Uni."
"You two went to the same university?"
"Yeah. We met through a lecture."
"Why does that make sense?"
"Because Zack is Zack."
"So how did that happen?"
"He had questions and I answered them. To which we became friends along with our boy band."
"He was in a boy band?!"
"Oh no. We are just friends with people who are in a band."
"Oh. I never thought of him as the person to be friends with people in a band."
"Yeah that's mainly cause of me."
"That makes so much more sense."
"Could I ask for a favour Sweets?"
"Of course."
"Could you not tell his team about us knowing one another. I don't need them grilling him and what not on how he knows Snipers cousin.... especially not after De doing it last time. And the fact that Sniper also grilled him when he learnt we were friends. Stupid 2005 Christmas."
"He has been talked to by your cousins?"
"Yeah. It was a misunderstanding and it took me fighting De for Zack to finally relax again."
"Ok then."
"If your gonna talk about it with Zack, wait till no one can overhear it. I really don't want people to find out that Rio is Brains."
"I promise. So are we ok now?"
"We are ok. But I won't be accepting calls from you till I feel comfortable with the whole thing."
"Understandable."
Soon Spencer came back and we said our byes to Sweets before boarding our plane to go home.
'I'm a Finley and Finley's are broken by nature.'