Your saying what?

(Spencer p.o.v)

As soon as the group left the two of us Jj spoke.
"What is your relationship with River?"
"We are friends, Jj."
"Friends don't act the way you two do."
"Actually there are a lot of different ways for friendships. Penelope and Dereks friendship is a lot of playful flirting. River and Dereks are playful flirting along with acting like teenage school girls. Yours and Rivers friendship is more like sisters which is also what hers and Penelope friendship is. David is a father figure along with Aaron's. Emily's could be seen as a mother figure. I care for River like the rest of the team. We are just friends who have bonded over books, movies and shows, our intelligence...."
"Spencer they way you held her is not one of friendship."
"I held her because she is scared and was crying. You saying I shouldn't have gone and hug her?"
"I'm not saying that....."
"Then what are you saying Jj?!"
"I'm just saying ever since you met her it's like there is more to your relationship then there should be."
"Do you want to know why we have bonded the way we have? It's because her father died when she was 8 and mine left me. Ever since we were both young we always felt like an outcast to everyone else. So yeah we share similar traits which has made us trust the other person quickly then it probably would have."
"I didn't know...."
"Are you just mad at me because she trusted me more to tell me about the letters over you?"
"Yes I am! God I shouldn't be mad but I am."
"She didn't want me to know and I'm pretty sure she didn't want anyone to know. She told me why she didn't want you to know."
"She did?"
"Yeah. She told me that when you first two met she saw you as this amazing person, who was so skilled at the academy. She said you inspired her to finish as best as she could to make her parents proud along with you."
"She said that?"
"She thought if you knew about the letters and Mike then you would be disappointed in her for not telling you and disappointed in not knowing sooner."
"Oh god. I feel so terrible." She told as she placed her face in her hands.
"Jj, she will forgive you and she won't blame you for not knowing sooner. She is excellent at hiding her feelings, her thoughts, hell even her past. Come on let's get back to River because I am sure we both know she will be more worried about us then her situation." I told as I gave her shoulders a light squeeze.
"You really care for her don't you." She said as she looked up at me.
"Of course. We are friends after all."
We gave each other a smile and she wiped her eyes a lot to hide the fact she was nearly crying.
"Don't tell her I was close to tears. She will worry a lot about me."
"Of course."
We walked to where Penelopes office was and saw River talking to Emily and Derek as she played with one of the cat pillows Penelope had collected at some time. She looked up at us and smiled when we made eye contact with us.
"Have you two sorted the underlying issues you two had?" She asked
"You knew?" Jj asked.
"Of course. I knew from as soon as I mentioned the letters and that Spencer knew it the best. You forget I have profiled all of you multiple times and non of you have worked it out when or where."
"Usually we know when someone is profiling baby."
"Well my dad was famous for being able to profile without letting anyone know what he was thinking. Like how I can tell J rubbed her eyes about 5 maybe 6 times, to hide the fact she was nearly in tears from feeling guilty that she didn't know about Mike or the letters, and felt some resentment to the fact Spencer knew the most and not her, when she sees me as her little sister. Like how Penelope is confused which of the four Mike Hensens is the one who dated me."
"River you haven't once looked over at Penelope." Emily said in disbelief.
"Didn't need to. I could just sense she was confused."
"Oh kitten you are so talented." She told before turning around. "Which one is it?"
"Should be the third one. He always felt like a three to me."
"Mike Hensen. Born in 1990 to a Janet and John Hensen. Has no siblings and his father was arrested for abuse, and he has a three year restraining order on him for stalking and damaging property and breaking and entering."
"That's him."
"He broke into your place?" I asked shocked.
"He did but I wasn't home. Hadn't been at my house for two weeks since I was staying at a friends place that he didn't know."
'That was when she was staying at mine. She didn't say anything for the first two days.'
"Does he still live at the address River gave us?" Aaron asked.
"Uh yes he is."
"Morgan, call the police and tell them that they need to get there and get him for some questioning."
"Right. I'll be back baby." He told before leaving the room quickly.
"Dr.Finley."
"Yes Aaron?"
"We will need you to stay here with Garcia since we know you will be safe here."
"Can I stay with her?" Jj asked as I wanted to do the same.
"No we need everyone to be at the house. If he is as violent as Finley has said then everyone there."
"I can help." River told
"No. Your a risk...."
"I'm as much as a risk as anyone at anytime. I've learnt to not let my emotions get in the way of things. My father told me that right before I saw my mother dead. 'Pretend you know nothing of the victim. You've never even met them before now. Everything you see and feel are very real but never let your emotions cloud your judgement.' He then walked me right into the room where she was dead and had me work out every piece of information I could work out. Everything I have seen, heard and read about that case and everything from my fathers work along with many other cases are ingrained in my brain. I am going wether you like it or not."
'I should be worry but she is so hot right now.'
"Hotch it's your call." Emily told.
"You positive your emotions won't get in the way?"
"I don't have any emotions towards him other then pity. They can't get in the way if they aren't there." She told.
"Everyone suit up then."
We all left Penelope's office and River walked by my side making sure no one could hear her.
"You won't let your emotions get in the way will you?"
"I won't let them get in the way. I promise."
"Good. Be safe." She told before rushing off to be at Jjs side knowing she will have to ask her the same question.
'There is so much about your history that I do not know. But that doesn't change how I feel about you."