Havent done this in so long.

(Side note: the two people singing are River and Tim just thought I would make that clear. And how their names are is how they will be shown. And "this" is what it looks like when they are both singing.)
~~

We walked into the station and went to everyone who once saw what I was wearing were speechless.
"Rio! You look great."
"Thanks Tim Tam. I actually brought this yesterday. Was going to use it when it's book month or Halloween."
"Dracula?" Spencer asked
"That would be correct."
He gave a nod before going silent again which bothered me so much.
"So Finley will go with the band and we will all head there in groups. Hopefully we can catch her before she kills you." Hotch told
"Oh great." I deadpanned. "Well come on boys let's get this over with."
"Why couldn't I be the one with the murder coming after me? I could pretend to date Rio."
"You have that secret girlfriend." Joe told
"Wait I thought the band would have known who it was."
"Nada. He won't even give us a name." Vix told as we headed to Tim's car.
"Hey Rio also has that secret partner that no one knows about."
"That's because of reasons." I told as we got in.
We drove to the club and got in and I was given the lyrics to a few of their songs.
"So tell us about your boyfriend Rio." Tim asked as he relaxed and began to play a few cords on his guitar.
"Nothing much to say."
"Well how did you two meet?" Joe asked as he sat down next to me.
"He knocked books over in my store."
"Ah. Remember when we knocked your stand over, you hit us all with a broom." Vix told
"Of course I do. I also hit him with one. I called him book nerd."
"Man he is perfect for you cause you also a book nerd." Tim told.
"Oh shut up you still love me."
"I do. Very much so. I would still tap dat."
"For god sake please don't ever say that in front of my coworkers."
"That reminds me. Is the tall one always quite?" Joe asked
"Tall one? Oh you mean Dr.Reid. Not really, usually the team have to try to get him to shut up." I told as I went over the fifth song they gave me.
"Maybe he has a lil crush on our Rio and he is jealous of us." Tim told
"More like he has been having terrible sleep recently." I lied.
"Any who, lets focus on getting Rio up to date on the songs mr.has a girlfriend." Vix told as he flicked Tim in the ear.
"Oh it is so on Vix!"
'Still such children.'

We were getting ready to go on stage when I got a call from the same people from earlier.
"God damn it!"
"Still getting calls from the institution?" Joe asked
"Yep. You think after not picking up for 14 years they would give up. They've already called me three times today. I think Daisy told them to keep trying." I told
"Have you tried blocking the number?"
"I'm positive Daisy would straight up show up at my doorstep to tell me to unblock it. Would rather not risk it to be honest really."
"Your team doesn't know do they?" Vix asked
"No they do not and I would really like to keep it that way."
"Why not just go hey guys I get calls randomly from an institution because of what happened when I was 8. They'll understand." Joe told as he twirled his drum sticks.
"They've only just recently found out about the whole cutting of 1990."
"You gotta stop calling it that man. Sounds like a high school reunion." Vix stated making me roll my eyes.
"Isn't your high school reunion in a couple of months Rio?"
"Do not remind me. For I am not going."
"Why not?"
"Because a) I have not returned to my hometown since I left and b) they are all cunts!" I told making them laugh. "And they all remembered a 10 year old kid who lost her whole family when she was 8 and I do not need them looking at me like some worried child."
"I mean we went to ours and pretended we had escaped a murder like 20 minutes before hand. They did not like that." Tim told.
There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal someone from the bar.
"You guys are on in 3." She told before heading back.
"You guys ready?" Tim asked.
"For the chance to be murdered? 100%, it'll feel like I'm 8 again."
"You had a really bad year when you were 8." Joe stated.
"It was pretty bad. Do you guys still do the ritual?"
"We never stopped." Vix told as we all stood.
We all stood in a circle and got ready.
"Ohhhhhh! We gonna do one thing tonight!" Tim shouted
"We gonna rock!" Joe continued
"And Roll!" Vix shouted
"We also gonna kick some music ass!" I shouted.
We did our weird shake before we all slapped one another and headed out onto the stage.
"Hello my name is Tim. On drums we've got Joe and my other guitar player we've got Vix. Now as you guys are all aware this isn't Blossom. Our singer who was also Vix's ex for quite sometime now has fallen ill recently. So we've brought back our lovely Rio who is also dating Vix now. Vix what's with you and dating the lead singer's man?"
"Ha ha very funny. Shall we stop boring our lovely fans and get on with the show now?"
"Of course we can. Rio take it away."
"This first song is called Cult of Dionysus." I told before they began.