A surprised visit.

(River p.o.v)

It's been nearly two weeks and I've only just been able to convince them to send all of my books that they have so far to my store. I had to head into work with the others since I needed to collect the paperwork I slightly fell behind on. Once we reached our floor and instantly saw Penelope looking like she was going to kiss someone.
"Penelope why do you look like your gonna drool over something?" I asked as I walked in with J, Emily, Morgan and Spencer.
"Because there has been a cute guy standing at the desks for the last 10 minutes."
We all have a confused look as we followed after her. We walked in and once I saw who it was I spoke.
"Motor?"
He looked up and gave a smirk as I knew the team with us was confused.
"Hey Riv."
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I walked over.

(Spencer p.o.v)

'That's Motor?! Does this mean I'll have to meet him? I am not ready to meet any of her family.'
"So that's one of her cousins?" Emily questioned.
"Seems like it." J stated
"Maybe just attractive genes runs in her family." Morgan told making them laugh.
"Why are you quite Spencer?" Penelope asked
"She doesn't look happy that he is here." I told
They all looked closer at the scene in front of them to see she hadn't really smile through most of the conversation with him.
'Maybe she isn't close with him as well.'

(Back to River p.o.v)

"Motor your not making any sense. How the hell did you work out I was here?"
"How do you think? My brother sent me to see if this was the right place before he came down himself."
"I'm going to murder him."
"He just wants to make sure everything is fine here. Especially after something about notes."
"Oh I am really going to kill him now. I told him not to worry about that."
"Yeah well you know how he gets. I think it's worse for you since your the only girl in the family."
"Why couldn't anyone of them have another girl?"
"Your guess is as good as mine." He told before laughing.
"Look. I don't want to sound mean or anything. But I need you to leave for now."
"How come?"
"My co workers don't know about the whole him and what not being a fed." I quietly told so my team didn't hear.
"Yeah I get that." He told before messing my hair up. "I'll hopefully see you before I leave."
"Hopefully. Also tell the dumbass to not try to learn about this more then he already has."
"I'll try."
He gave me a quick hug before leaving, but made sure to say a quick bye to the team that was still at the door. As soon as he left they all looked back at me and Penelope rushed over.
"Kitten, who was that?"
"That would be my cousin Motor."
"Baby what's his actual name."
"I'm not saying."
"Why not?" J asked
"So this one doesn't find out about my whole family with just one name." I told as I pointed to Penelope.
"Her family tree is just her parents, then her and her brother."
"See."
"Why is that?" Spencer asked
"Just is."
"Finley!" Hotch exclaimed making us all look towards him.
"Yes sir?"
"Come to my office. We need to talk." He told
"Yes sir." I told before he walked back in.
'Oh god. I'm killing Sniper for this if he is the reason I'm being called to his office.'
I gave the others a quick smile before rushing into his office and shutting the door behind me. I walked to the seat I usually sat in and waited for him to stop writing what ever he was.
"Do you know why I called you?"
"Well I would assume it's not cause of our meetings."
"You would be correct."
"Other then that I have no bloody clue..... is it cause I'm behind in paper work and haven't really came on cases cause of my store?"
"No. We all knew that you would take time off for those days when you so picked."
"Then why may I ask am I in here?"
"I just got informed that someone from the fbi in Washington DC has requested the files for your stalker case."
"That motherfucker." I told making him give a confused look
"So you do know about this then?"
"I also know who did it and let's just say. I'm going to kill him since I told him not to."
"River, who made that request?"
"My cousin."
"Which one?"
"Sniper. The eldest one." I told as I lifted my hand all the way up to show he was the older one.
"He works in the fbi as well?"
"Yeah he does. I didn't want you guys knowing since Penelope is trying to work out my whole family tree and I can't let that happen."
"That's understandable. I'll keep this to myself. But since he is your family, I have to let you know he may get access to it."
"I know. Is there anyway to stop that?"
"Not that I can think of at the moment." He told making me let out a sigh.
"It's all good. Was that all?"
"Yes that was all. Also your long weekend is granted based off of the fact you will need to restock for the upcoming rush."
"Oh thank god I was worried about that." I told before getting up and leaving.
'Why do I feel like he was hiding something? Strange.'