Chapter 3

Technoblade shuts the top of the box and hears a knock on the door.

"Ah dream, what brings you to my house all the way out here?"

"Tommy is missing from his place in exile and I was wondering if you have seen him, or help him. Considering your past with the government.."

"No I have not seen him, nor have I helped him."

"Do you mind if I look around..?"

Techno nods and he watches as dream looks around. He quickly goes over to the box and casually leans on it.

"Alright.. he's not here, but if you see him let me know. He's going to pay once I find him.."

Techno doesn't say anything and watches as dream walks out of the house, down the snowy fields and goes through the portal.

Tommy crawls out of box and stands up.

"Alright I helped you now so you can leave- Hey! What are you doing?!"

He looks down and sees Tommy hugging him.

"I just wanted to say, thank you for saving me."

"Oh uh.. your welcome."

"I guess I have to leave now.."

Tommy starts to walk out of the house and then he feels a hand on his arm. He turns around and sees techno there.

"You could stay here if you want.. strictly because I don't want dream to get to you."

Tommy's face lights up in excitement and runs over to techno.

"But no hugs!!"