Chapter 7

Tommy woke up to the sound of dream running into the jail and banging on the cell door.

"Wake up! Quick!"

Tommy opened his eyes to see dream. He looked scared.. he never looked scared. He grabbed Tommy by the arm and pulled him to the water. He placed a boat and pushed Tommy in.

"Dream.. where are we going?"

Dream was already rowing the boat, he didn't answer.

They rowed for a while and they ended up back at the smp.

"Get out. Let's go."

"Where are we going??"

Once again he didn't say anything. Him and dream walked down the path and eventually went to L'manburg. They both saw that it had been blown up.

"Your 'friend' technoblade broke our truce, so we would only have to assume he would be coming after you. So instead of leaving you alone in a cell we will take you here to be guarded by Phil and punz."

Dream took Tommy into a house and Phil and punz followed them. "Was he really coming for me?" Tommy thought to himself.

Dream left Tommy with punz and Phil. Tommy looked in his pockets. He had, a iron pickaxe, some meat, and.. he froze. Techno's axe of peace.. he knew that the axe of peace could be so good to kill them both with just a couple hits.

He pulled out the axe.

"Listen here, I have technoblade's axe of peace."

The colour flushed from their face.

"Let me go and I won't kill you."

They both immediately put their swords down and let Tommy out. He immediately started running through the forest into the snow biome. He could see dream running after him, so he only had one place to go..