Chapter 10

As techno walks in the house, he notices that Tommy is still sitting in the same spot. He pulls ranboo outside to talk with him.

"Has he done anything at all?"

"No.. he just sit there for a long time. I can tell he's traumatized."

Techno walks back inside and ranboo walks back to his house. Techno sits next to Tommy.

"Hey Tommy.."

Tommy looks up and him and he notices his hand is all red and swollen.

"W-what happened to you hand?"

"Oh.. uh.. I punched Dream after he said that you were his property.."

They both went silent. Tommy got up and got an ice pack and placed it on his hand.

Tommy looks at techno blade and starts to hug him and cry. They sat there for hours, not speaking and Tommy fell asleep on techno. He was unsure what to do so he picked up Tommy and carried him to techno's room. He placed him on his bed and slept on the floor next to him. He didn't want Dream coming to take him. He wanted to protect him.

The next day techno woke up and Tommy was gone. He jumped up and started to panic. He ran around the house trying to find him, but he was gone.

"Tommy!! Tommy where are you?! This isn't funny!"

He couldn't find Tommy anywhere. As he was doing another check he finds a note on the box.

"I'm sorry for holding you back. You saved me techno. I just want to be out of everyone's way. So I went back to exile. Please don't come for me."

Techno dropped to his knees and cried.