Chapter 4

Over time techno built tommy a secret room in the basement, and dream came over tons of times to continue the search for Tommy. They got very close to getting caught but techno saved it.

Tommy and techno made a plan to blow up L'Manburg.

"You ready?"

"Yes! I got my TNT, axe and my compass."

"Your compass?"

"Yeah, it points me to Tubbo where ever he is."

"You might want to leave that here.. just in case"

"Yeah your right"

Tommy places the compass onto the table and they leave the house to go.

"Tommy something you should know about me, is I love destruction so we are not stopping until one of us are dead, or nearly dead."

"What if dream makes us a deal?"

"I guess we will see."

They drink their invisibility potions and sneak into L'Manburg. They start to build a huge tower of TNT. They had gone over the plan 1000 times so they knew what to do.

"Ok tommy you ready?"

"Yes."

They were about to light it when they heard a shout

"WAIT!!"

Both of them look down and see Tubbo yelling.

"PLEASE STOP ILL DO ANYTHING!"

That attracted a lot of attention, and everyone looked over at the tower of TNT, including dream.

"Tommy this is not part of the plan."

They both look at each other but then they hear a shout from dream.

"Tommy! What should I do for you to stop from causing destruction?"

Tommy and techno look at each other and smile. They climb down and dream motions them to follow him into a long table. They all sit. Tommy slides closer to techno, because for the first time ever he felt safe with him.

Dream hands everyone a drink. Tommy notices that all the people who were there. Tubbo, punk, techno, Phil, dream and himself. Dream taps a fork on his glass, everyone looks at him.

"So drink up everyone. Let's make a deal."