Chapter 9

As they both pulled away tommy looked up at techno. He saw that he had tears in his eyes. Tommy wanted to scream at him, so he did.

"I TOLD YOU WHAT DREAM DID TO ME IN EXILE! HE TORTURED ME!"

"I-I know I-"

"EXILE WAS THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE AND YOU JUST SENT ME BACK!"

Techno's eyes filled with tears, and they both jumped when they heard the door open. It was ranboo. Techno quickly wiped his eyes.

"Ah, ranboo. I needed to see you."

"So what did you need me to do..?"

"Uh.."

Techno walks over to ranboo and whispers something.

"YOU WANT ME TO BABYSIT?!"

"Sh.. yes please I need to meet with Dream."

"Ugh.. fine"

Tommy is pretty mad by the whole situation.

"I don't need a babysitter!"

"Don't think of it as babysitting.. think of it as him keeping you company while I go.. meet with Dream"

Tommy crosses his arms and walks over to the fireplace and sits down.

"Look kid.. I'm really sorry.."

Tommy doesn't move

"I'm going to make Dream pay"

Tommy turns around, but techno was already out the door. "I wonder what he's going to do.." Tommy thinks to himself.

Switches to techno's POV

"I'm going to kill Dream."

Techno reaches the neather portal, and takes a deep breath and goes through. When he got to the other side, Dream was already waiting for him.

"Hello technoblade."

Technoblade keeps walking, Dream follows.

"We need to make a deal for Tommy back."

They reach the dream smp portal and they both go through. They walk back to the table where techno was almost poisoned, and sit down.

"Technoblade, let's make a deal. What can I give you for me to have Tommy back, for good."

Techno looks down.

"TECHNO I NEED YOU TO COOPERATE WITH ME!"

Techno looks at dream with a glare

"Techno, you know he's my property right."

Techno stands up, walks over to dream in rage, and he punches him. Then he walks out of the house, and walks home.