Stupid pierced men and their dumb toxic hamburgers. (5)

2,346 Words

Nico POV:

We walked down the dark hallway listening intently to what the guy up the front was saying. We stop in front of two large dusty doors. The guy up the front starts to talk again.

"I'm Four, your initiation instructor, I will be training you to become dauntless members. To be brave." He pauses, scanning over our faces.

"This in the pit. You will learn to love it! It is the hart of dauntless."

His bored yet stern voice booms through the empty corridors.

I hear someone snicker "smart name."

Turning I see it's Chris. I shake my head knowing that Four won't take kindly to a smart mouth. Good luck to her.

In seconds of the snarky comment exiting Chris's mouth Four is in her face, towering over her with a terrifying glare; though not as scary as Percy's, so it doesn't scar any of the demigods. Chris slightly trembles at the glare.

"If I wanted to put up with Candor smart mouths, I would have joined there faction now wouldn't I" He states and everyone is silent, except for the occasional muffled laugh from Leo, Thalia, Percy, or Tris, trying to hide there undying need to laugh at the situation. Chris glares at them which only makes them laugh even more.

Four pushes the doors open to reveal a gigantic pit. Its grey, jagged, stone walls separated widely. It was the size of camp Half-blood and New Rome put together and more. 'Now I know why they call it the pit' I thought, and I'm sure everyone was thinking the same this. I take the moment with everyone staring at the pit to look at Four. He has a slightly hooked nose, deep ocean blue eyes, and tanned skin. His dark brown, almost black hair was cropped short like jas-, never mind. I compared him to Will. He is much taller and has more muscles. I suddenly feel my face droop. I miss Will, though I would never admit it, I miss his smile, his soft kisses that made everything better, his warm hugs that felt like the sun was shining down on you, rapping you in sunbeams. Four was nothing compared to my Sunshine boy.

I get drawn out of my thoughts of Will buy Four talking, "we're going to go down to lunch, then I will show you your dorms."

His statement startled us all.

"Together? Like boys and girls" Annabeth spoke up.

"Yep, got a problem with it?" Four turned around glaring, but Annabeth didn't even flinch.

Instead, she smiles and said, "nope!", Happily.

He just rolled his eye at the girl and kept walking, showing us to the cafeteria.

Percys POV:

Four - the initiation instructor - led us to the cafeteria, thank the gods, I was starving. I wondered if they had blue food? We walked in and we were instantly engulfed by loud chaos. However non of the gang seemed to mind since this is what Camp is like, we spot a free table and we all walk over, including Tris, Will, Chris, and Al. I can tell Al has a thing for Tris just by the way he makes quick looks at her with love hart eyes, trying to go unnoticed. I don't like him, but he isn't bAd as you would say. He just bugs me, and I can tell he bugs, Thalia, as well. But that quickly vanishes when I see hamburgers on the table. My stomach grumbles and I run to the table shouting "HAMBURGER!" I skid onto the seat and grab one, taking a big bite out of it. It melts in my mouth and I die of happiness. "This is so good," I say with a mouth full of food. My friend's walkover chuckling whilst Four and Tris look confused and suspicious. I wonder why. They all sit down and grab one themselves. Tris sits opposite to me, next to Christina and Four, who decided to sit with us. Weird. Tris pocks at the meat patty for the burger with a questioned look. "Don't tell me you've never had a hamburger before? You do know what a hamburger is right?" Chris asks, genuinely concerned. "A what?" Is all she says and Chris and I gasp and horror. "HoW can you not know what a hAMBURGER is!" I screech in alarm. "Stiff's eat plan food" Four adds in. I had forgotten he was here. "Speaking of which, how do you know what a hamburger is Percy?" He questions, looking at me intently, as if looking to see if I will lie, which now I have to. "well..." I start off, trying to sound confident. "When Percy and I met up for a date once, I wanted to show him what a hamburger was since he didn't know, so I stole some out of Erudite for him and we met up outside abnegation in an abandoned warehouse and had a picnic," Annabeth says cooly. "Yep," I say smiling, to confirm she's not lying to the others, even though she is. Tris and Four give us weird looks but everyone ells seems to shrug it off and believe it.