vicious sweaters and a very unreliable sun (4)

4,434 Words

Thalias POV:

It's my turn to guard when the suns starting to rise. I watch the sun raise slowly wash over the city buildings. Some I notice are in ruins but others are in fine condition, the sunlight bouncing off the polished glass. I hear the city start to wake up with cars going and what sounds like a train passing buy. I quickly wake everyone up. I go over to wake Percy up and as I'm about to shake him he jolts up, breathing heavily. "What the F*** dude!" He yells at the sky. Everyone looks at Percy and exchange knowing looks, all know exactly what happened. "I swere to the gods Apollo" Percy mutters, then looks up at us and sees us all staring. "Apollo had a lot to say." He states. "Well?" Leo pushes. "well..." he starts and begins to explain his dream.

Percys POV:

I walk over to Thalia and gently shake her awake. "Y-your t-t-turn" I say through a yawn. "Yep, ok, I'm awake." She says whilst rubbing her eyes. I go sit next to a sleeping Annabeth and lay down. I close my eyes and instantly I'm asleep.

dream

Im in a small wight room sitting at dinner table. There is only one chair across form me. I look around at the plain walls, my ADHD kicking in, my leg starts to bounce on the spot.

"Ah. Percy! How you been!" A voice says.

I look over too were the voice is coming across from me. I look at the once empty chair that now has Apollo in it. "oh. ummm. Hi?" I say more as a question.

"Your probably wondering why you're here. Well, before I tell you, this was Zeus's idea and I had nothing to do with it!" He starts defensively.

"This can't be good" I say nonchalantly. I already hate were this is going.

"Is this about how he teleported us to a distorted Chicago with strange people who are obsessed with random colours?" I question.

"well... you could say that... but yes." He begins. "You see, you'r in the divergent universe, a place governed by factions. Which you'll eventually find out about, we don't have time to go into all that, Sorry. But onto other maters, The mist has changed the memories of the mortals so they believe that you were all from the factions that you guys have dressed up as your hole lives. For example your in grey, which is abnegation, so everyone will think or ... remember... that you have lived in abnegation your hole life. Understand, we on track?" He cuts off, waiting for me to answer. "yep. Now, could you explain to me why Big Z thought it was a good idea to send five mentally unstable teenagers with saver PTSD on another quest after they just saved the world and his sorry butt?" I question. Apollo laughs at my question before answering. "Well... like I said, it wasn't my idea, but ultimately your quest is to prevent a mass murder what will eventually cause the gods to fade, start a Civil war, thousands will die in the proses and the people living in this universe will go into an even more corrupt world than they already live in. So yea. Oh! And it's started by the erudite Leander, the smart ass faction's leader, Jeanine Mathews. Stop her and you'll get to go home" he sums up, smiling at me. "Oh and by the way, make friends with the dauntless, they'll play a big role in your success! Good luck favourite cousin! And may the Fates look down on you kindly!" With that he waves and disappears into a ray of light.

(End of dream)

"What the F*** Apollo!" I shout as I jolt awake. I notice everyone staring at me with knowing looks. "Apollo had a lot to say." I start and then recap my dream to them.

.

.

.

"wow." Nico is the first one to speak. "I know." Is all I reply with.