❁ Xavier Everett ❁

...for Gods Rebirthed, by Alabaster_Vixen

Godly Parent: Apollo

Greek or Egyptian?: Greek

Full Name: Xavier Hugo Everett

Nickname: Xav

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 26

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Faceclaim: Samuel Claflin

Personality: Xavier is an easy-going, amiable guy who takes life a little less seriously than he should. Well-spoken, charming, and flirtatious, he has no problem getting people to like him. He's also used to everything coming easy to him. He does well in life without even trying, and even as he's flying through his 20's on a wave of popularity, good looks, and jobs that aren't careers, he sees no reason to change. Deep down, he knows he's a shallow person who fears being left with nothing when all the charm of youth and carefree living is gone. Much like his godly father, he has a hard time making love work out for him. Most of his love affairs are either unrequited or mutually self-destructive. He lives somewhat recklessly, used to his father always bailing him out of trouble. 

Even though he seems lazy, Xavier has a lot of potential. He's a gifted athlete, musician, a natural politician, and can even hunt impeccable well with a bow and arrow. 

Backstory: Xavier showed promise and extraordinary gifts at a young age. However, he seems to prefer living the life of a privileged and self-indulgent human, which makes him more average than he ought to be. Spoiled but neglected by a charismatic father who pursued a career in politics, Xavier learned early that image is everything. He believes it so strongly that he's forgotten the person underneath, and any hopes, dreams, or tragedies that person experienced. His parents divorced in his childhood, and his mother remarried and has a family of her own. Xavier never really got to know his half-brothers and sisters, or his new stepfather. It always caused him pain to have two families that seemed equally disinterested in him. At the age of 22, he met the love of his life, Emmaline. She was a classy and innocent woman who aspired to a career in medicine, and was killed in the line of duty shortly after their engagement. It left Xavier heartbroken in a way he never overcame. Though he is seldom alone, he always feels isolated. 

Powers:
Foresight/Prophecy, Light Magic, Telekenisis