nail polish - f.w.

Finn x fem reader

song: darling - christian leave

warnings: none

Narrators pov (2nd person):

As being part of the movie of It 2 you had the full pleasure of staying in the house with this cast members. We're you a cast member yourself? No, but you were a highly gifted teenager who helped with the art and different art programming for the movie. Seems a little over the top and too good to be true, but it wasn't a lie. You're honestly surprised you were able to get this far even at such a young age, but due to you being young you had to stay with the cast members. But, you weren't complaining since you've grown extremely close to them all after the making of It chapter 1. You were more close to some than others, like Finn, Jack, Wyatt, and Sophia.

You'd never really admit it but you developed a crush on Finn after a few months of filming in the beginning. Even so you two were quite inseparable, so we're you and the others especially Sophia, but this was different. You had heard rumors flying around set that Finn liked you as well, but you brushed it off as just being a joke because you didn't want to get your hopes up.

Filming was pretty much over so it was just a bunch of interviews at that point, you never attended them unless you were formally asked because you were like a young prodigy to many people. But even without being in the interviews or in the movie, your friends always bring you along anywhere because you mean a lot to them. You feel safe and loved around all of them and they made you happy.

Today was basically an off day so you were all relaxing in a nice hotel since you were in a different state, away from the shared house.

Sophia for some reason was really bored so she had you paint her nails for her, you didn't object because you were awfully bored as well. When you were done painting her nails a nice purple color she painted yours just regular black since that's what you had requested. (If you want a different color just change it)

Jack has noticed what the two of you were doing and instantly wanted to join in. Finn noticing Jack get overly happy over nail polish he wanted some too. He also thought this would be his perfect chance to have you hold his hand while painting the nails on his long slender fingers.

You and Sophia didn't mind the boys wanting their nails painted and you guys thought it would be pretty fun. Sophia knows briefly about your crush on Finn so she decides to leave him to you.

Finns pov:

"Hiya" she smiles at me as I sit down on the ground with her.

"Hey y/n" I couldn't resist smiling back

"So what color do you want?" She asks pointing at the small pile of nail polish colors.

"I'll just have black" I point to the small jar.

"Alrighty. Hey we can match" she giggles while putting her hands up. Gosh I love her giggle.

"Oooo yeah that would be fun." I smile at her actions.

She grabs my hands and pull them to her, she sets one down and brings the other up to paint the nail. I feel my face heat up so I look down at the floor.