kingston - f.w.

finn wolfhard x fem reader
she/her pronouns

song: kingston - faye webster

warnings: none :) maybe a little corny lol
(italicized parts will be lyrics from the song, i will be skipping some parts just so it better fits the story)

second person pov:

the day that i met you, i started dreaming

it was your very first day on set, you had no idea what you would be getting yourself into, you would be in this new show called stranger things. you had first auditioned for this show when your parents heard about it and they new you wanted to get into acting, so them being as supportive as they were got that set for you and when you had auditioned for this show you didn't know what any of it would be about, you were going in blind. you had got accepted to be apart of the cast, not knowing anybody, and you were very nervous but also excited for the new opportunity at such a young age, which was 13.

you went into this large studio, got most things situated and got your packet full of your characters information and lines. you had been directed to this room where you would meet your other cast members, mainly the younger ones since you would be in the younger group. you walk in for the first time and see five kids all around your age, they all seemed very nervous too. you give a nervous wave to all of them and sit on this couch thay was in the room, observing the others you see everyone also has "hi my name is ___" stickers so everyone was identifiable, you had one also. looking around trying to be less nervous you notice everyone is away from each other because no one knew each other, some kid named gaten was standing was standing at this counter further from the couch you were on, a boy named caleb was sitting on that exact counter away from gaten, a boy named noah was sitting on the floor by the wall behind the couch, and a girl named millie was at a small table on the other side of the couch furthest from where you were. oh yeah and a boy named finn was on the same couch you were on, just on the other side.

you sit there for a bit tapping your leg on the ground due to nervousness and that kid finn is going the same. you had been so lost in thought you didn't notice he moved to sit next to you, until you felt a light tap on your shoulder. you look up and see his face fully for the first time and see that he is very cute, like you had been in a dream, you were young but you knew that definitely you could find yourself crushing for this boy at some point.

"hi, i'm finn." he speaks quietly while sticking his hand out for you to shake.

"hi i'm y/n." you shake his hand and he gives you a sweet smile in which you gladly return.

now i write 'em down if i remember in the morning time.

*time skip to over a year later*

(you guys are like 15 or almost 15 here)
throughout the time you had filmed season one of stranger things you and all of those other cast member you had met in that room have all gotten really close, you were all like best friends at this point and now you had all been back to film season 2. of course you guys had hung out outside of filming and waiting to film for season 2 but being back for filming all together was just nice and refreshing to you. oh remember when you thought that you could definitely see yourself having a crush on finn, well you did, and you two got very close, closer than anyone, like best friend close, but you couldn't see him liking you back. he had lived in canada so you couldn't see him over the break before filming for season 2 so this was your first time seeing him for a while even though you had talked everyday.