004 pt.2 -m.w

song: drop the guillotine - peach pit

warnings: none

Narrators pov (2nd person cont.)

Dustin goes up to the ringing phone and beats the shit out of it and it's still not turning off, you stare at it worried Will is gonna heat and it basically explodes from the inside out. It was completely out of random and you didn't know if it was to or not, luckily Dustin wasn't hurt by the pieces of the phone that flew. Everyone stares are you but before you could say anything you all hear things outside, he heard the phone. Everyone else quickly came inside with Will who was unconscious. You knew the demodogs were outside and almost everyone was ready for what was to come with weapons and random stuff from around the house, you had nothing in hand but you still stood in front of some people to help.

You hear the whisper of the creatures and the locks of the front door move, El. The door opens and you feel the tears ok your eyes immediately. You saw her walk in with a whole new but badass look and you felt so much relief through your entire body, you were gonna walk up to her but Mike pushes you out of the way to get to her first. You were kind of hurt by what he did because she was your sister, but you didn't let it get to you, you knew he needed to see her too.

You hear their conversation and apparently he had been waiting for 353 days, so this stuff from before only happened over a year ago. Even though you waited for her longer you still didn't want to let that jealousy take over. After Mike find out about Hopper and El they were both pulled aside into a separate room of the house. She walks up to you and gives you the biggest hug.

Your pov:

"Four- I mean y/n, I've missed you so much. I watched over you as much as I could ever since I left." She pulls away and giggles with tears in her eyes, "I'm glad you met up with my friends instead of someone else who could potentially hurt you. I like your new name by the way."

I wipe away my tears, "God I've missed you so much too, I always felt you watching over me since you left and I watched you too. Im so happy you're okay and happy that you're here with me again." We hug again and then she goes to meet with the others.

She was kind of rude towards Max but I knew why, but I also knew that Max liked Lucas already so it's fine. Mike came out shortly after, I could tell he had been crying, I felt bad for him honestly.

El went up to Mike and she looked more serious than she did a couple minutes ago, "Mike, you need to apologize to y/n. I know it might not be ideal, but you've been quite rude to her. You make her feel like a burden to you and I already know you feel like she's a burden. I know she brought up bad memories but if it wasn't for her you then I probably wouldn't be here right now." I was surprised she said that and I was surprised she knew every single detail, she hugged him and then he made his way over to me while she went to the others to make a plan.

"Y/n, I-I'm sorry, I never knew I made you feel that way. It's just that you did remind me of El a lot but I'm thankful for you being here and that you helped us through so much." He then pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear so I could only hear, "I was afraid that if El didn't come back that I would catch feelings for you. And I did for a brief period of time, but I can't now because El's finally back. I'm sorry, but I've been waiting for her for so long and I think I'm meant to be with her, thank you for everything though. Friends?"

He pulls away and I feel a feeling I've never dealt with before, my heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. I felt this weird fluttering in my stomach, what was happening. I ignore it for now so I could answer, "Mike, it's okay, I totally understand what you were feeling and what you were going through. I'm not upset, I'm happy you told me and opened up to me, don't worry. And it's fine that you're going back to El, I don't mind at all. We can definitely be friends." I smile at him and he smiles back, there was the fluttering feeling again. What was it?

word count: 815 words

a/n: I'll be making a part three soon! I don't know how many parts will be in this mini series but I guess we'll just have to see.
I hope you enjoyed :)
-Bambi