EXPLANATION OF THE STORY

Ok where to start hmm....Jiyeon being a mafia was all planned she won't do it if it's not for jiae, like I said someone tried to kill jiyeon but in the last chapters eunsoo is so mad at her and she's not the one who tried to kill jiyeon 3 years ago (since she's 18 already) There will be only some love stories here the main point of the story is about family and sister's love. Again this is a drama book full of sadness.

Throne, he's a human not a ghost or something he use technology to do it. I have the side story of the book, after this explanation publish I will also publish the book. It's only a side story for you to understand so there won't be any epilogue in that book.

When momo vanished in cpt 17 she was being taken away from the real world to the parallel world in the parallel world it's already the future, the guys who barged inside the dorm that day was also the one's who wants to kill jiyeon. They left after not finding momo at jiyeon's room.

The gangs, it's consist of iz*one, exo, stray kids, astro, itzy and some twice members. I know it's a lot but some of them have different missions cause not all of them have the same schedule but they do missions together if it's important.

The school meal club, they know something. They knew not everything but they are the main witness of everything that's happening and the past they know it to but decided to just shut up.

It's a parallel world the real twice members are in the other world but in cpt 18 momo went back alone. So all this time jiyeon's living with other twice she knows it. The real members will be shown on the side story book.

When unnie line (except momo) with mina was captured by eunsoo it was the real twice but (to not be confuse I will just use the term duplicate) Real maknae line is still in the parallel world they were left there.

Throne their second father he'll slowly bring back twice members if jiyeon completes her mission and that's what we need to find out what it is.

Chaeyoung's behavior you'll know it on the side story book but I will have more flashbacks here in the main book for you guys to know what really happened.

Jiae died but heck no I won't let anyone die here *evil laugh* kidding there's so many plot twist in this book.

Also jiyeon's love life will be a twist I won't include twice love life's anymore again this book revolves around twice's sister and about family love. But jiyeon will definitely have a romance scene here.

*If you guys are still confuse feel free to leave a question I'll answer it along with the publish chapters.

Ps. I do make a long book each chapter have 2000 words so I hope it's not that long for you guys to read.

**I will publish the side book later evening 3-5 chapters first I still didn't complete it I just wrote until Cpt 14 cause I'm writing 3 books actually at the same time

*I will be inactive for days I need to focus in my school works the book still doesn't have book cover I still requested it but I'll still publish some cpts like I said

Sorry if I updated late just super busy with school works and also playing ssjyp😆 but yeah I'm back!

PPS: STREAM DUBCHAENG'S MELODY PROJECT AHHHH THEY ARE SO CUTE AND THEIR VOICES I WANT TO HEAR IT EVERY SECOND ❤️❤️