NEWS ALERT

BREAKING NEWS

Daughter of Mr. Park and Mrs. Park got into a car accident yesterday afternoon it was said that the car was seen near the forest. Police are still investigating what's behind of the happenings.

Police had a hard time finding Park Jiyeon, it was seen on the cctv footage that after the accident she got out of her car and walk through the forest even though with her situation. Minutes later the car blowed up.

Netizens are now talking about this in social medias police said this was their biggest case in this month. They are trying their best to find what is the cause of the accident.

While last night twice members was seen going through the hospital. Even though they are wearing hats and mask netizens still recognize them. Fans are now asking what would twice do in the hospital.

Park Jiyeon is still in coma right now she is resting in the hospital, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park immediately visited korea after hearing the news, it's still the same as always when Park Family was seen in public they don't reveal their faces except for their youngest daughter Park Jiyeon. Now the police are not stopping investigating what really happen in the scene.

~DAILY NEWS ARTICLES~