Cpt 42

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hana dul set One in a million hello twice imnida!" We greeted and wave on the camera with a smile

We're here right now at KBS festival later on we'll perform with other idols and it's fun practicing with them. And here comes the interview.

"There's a rumor that twice always went out of town and also seen with a teenage girl." We all became silent jihyo unnie cough and took the mic from sana unnie

"Well we always hang out in a one house if we are on a break and about the teenage girl it's our little friend there." She smiled at the cam and wave but I know she's nervous

"Let's move on. A question for dahyunssi what's twice outfit for today."

Dahyun unnie smiled and answered the question and it's hilarious so we all laughed at her cuteness.

"Thank you twice. Next up bts!" We exit the stage and went on the backstage room

I grab the fràppe I asked for manager unnie to buy it's strawberry hmmm yummy. Someone nudge me it's momo unnie she's looking at my fràppe I laugh and give it to her her eyes suddenly lit up and slurp on it.

"10 mins and the program will start." The producer announced without knocking in the door typical staffs

"Wait a pic first!" Nayeon unnie squealed

The maknae line with mina unnie are sitting while the unnie line are at the back standing manager oppa took a photo of us.

"Go go go." Momo unnie waved at the camera filming us for behind the scene

"Annyeong onceu!" Nayeon unnie said with a heart as we all went out and have our in ears

We already hear the shouts of the fans we also encounter other idols along the way like itzy, exo, txt, iz*one. We sit in front of day6 oppa beside us is iz*one and itzy in front of us while beside itzy is txt.

The mc is now talking minutes later a vcr showed the mc was frightened fudge what is that the screen is glitching everyone is now talking loudly.

"I see idols are having fun. Did everyone forget about 'The darkest secret of KPOP' I'll show you the secret that has been kept for almost 4 years."

So many pictures was shown on the screen a picture of us with a mask on but I can tell that people will still recognize us by our hair colors, body and eyes and because the mask is just covering our eyes not our entire face.

Then it showed me and the rest of the maknae line guns and sword in our hands in a highway that night when jiyeon took a break from being a mafia.

The car explosion the time they chased mr. kim jung-in got7 oppa's who was injured that time. Everyone gasped I look at the unnies with frightening eyes I stood up dahyun and tzuyu run out along with the other mafia members I was left alone hearing all of the stuffs they say to us.

Some idols were left here it means they don't know about the mafia gang of kpop. Nayeon unnie look at me scared same as the other members except momo unnie she pulled me and drag me at the parking lot.

There I saw everyone with their mask on with our mafia outfits every door is closed there aren't much cars only our car I see.

"Who released those photos." Lay oppa mumbled angrily

"Who among you is speaking in that video! Who's the impostor here!" He shouted we all flinch

"Calm down hyung." Sehun oppa said and caressed his back