Special Chapter #2

No One's POV

Twice came back after receiving another award of course they are happy and hoping that onces are happy too by their surprising gift.

Since they will go home now they thanked all the staff and bow to other idols too especially their sunbaenims.

Arriving in front of the van they didn't hear any noise which made them confuse. Dahyun open the door and they smiled seeing their sister sleeping peacefully but in a uncomfortable position.

They slowly went inside without a noise to not wake up the sleeping girl. Momo is the last one to enter she step loudly on the van's mat that made a thud they all stopped for awhile.

Jiyeon shifted from her seat and face the window they are glad she didn't wake up. Their managers brought them home safely, momo piggy back ride jiyeon who's still sleeping.

"Bring her to her room momo." Jihyo instructed after they all went inside momo obligate and lay jiyeon after going inside her room

She took jiyeon's sling bag and coat and put the bag on the bag holder beside the door and also the coat she putted it on the laundry basket it needs to be cleaned especially in this situation (the covid)

Twice members took a bath they take turns but since jiyeon also have a bathroom they finish cleaning their bodies fastly.

Sana, nayeon, both chaeyoung and dahyun are already tired so after arranging some things at the living room they all went to their perspective rooms to rest.

Jihyo being a leader needs to sleep last she wants to make sure her members sleep and rest well so she's on the kitchen drinking some coffee. Tzuyu's at the maknae line room doing her late night works just applying beauty products on her face. While carefully not waking up dahyun and chaeyoung who's sleeping.

While mina have a sister duties to do so after taking a bath she immediately took a basin half full of warm water and a syrup medicine also a glass of water.

She went downstairs to her sister's room and open the door she slowly put the tray of basin in the table beside jiyeon's bed. (She have two table which is beside her bed and the other one is her desk where she study)

"jiyeon baby wake up." Mina softly said while taping jiyeon's cheek

"U-unnie..." She mumbled while her brows are scrunch up

"Wake up now you need to drink medicine." But no avail jiyeon started sweating hardly that made mina worried

"Jiyeon wake up now!" Mina softly shouted jiyeon finally woke up and sat straight while panting

"Are you ok?" Mina caressed jiyeon's back

"Unnie.." She look at her older sister before crying

"Did you dream something what is it?" She immediately hug her mina unnie

"Unnie I'm drowning I can't breath earlier unnie...I disappeared unnie I was thrown away from you." She keeps crying so she can't speak properly

"It was just a dream ok. Now you need to drink medicine and I'll change your clothes."

Jiyeon obeyed her unnie and drink the syrup without hesitation even though it's a bit bitter after tasting it. She hated orange flavor when it comes to medicine she prefer strawberry more cause it's sweet.

"Now lay down and sleep if you want while I change your clothes. I'll be back and go wash this towels again." Mina went inside jiyeon's bathroom with the basin in her hands

After going back she smiled when she saw jiyeon comfortably sleeping facing the bathroom. She went beside her and toss her body so it would face the ceiling.