Special Chapter #1

Jiyeon's POV

"Can someone please tell me when will this show end!!" I shouted to no one

I've been watching MAMA since earlier I never thought this show is six hours and more the heck the unnies should've told me yesterday.

They are at the venue right now since it's live, they didn't go home for two days already since they are pre recording for MAMA. I voted of course I have 5 gadgets pc, laptop, personal cellphone, a tablet, iPad. I vote the unnies from those devices like every hour different device.

They didn't knowㅋㅋㅋ they thought I'm really busy with school which is true but I'm also sneaking out just to vote when I'm in class. I'm doomed when they found out I hope not.

"Mnet Asian Music Awards Fan's choice award top 10. Twice!"

I jumped from excitement omg omg my unnies ㅠㅠ They appeared from the lift and walked elegantly. I just saw my mina unnie walk like a billionaire gosh my unnies are so gorgeous.

"Hana dul set One in a million annyeong haseyeo twice imnida."

They are wearing mask good thing everybody did well I'm confuse why the announcers don't. Five hours of watching finally my sisters are up.

They are thanking their fans and jype stylist, producer, etc....Too bad there are no audience at all. Corona f*** you. I sensored it the unnies won't know don't tell them sshhh ⊙﹏⊙

After they went out the stage I took my phone in my room and immediately call them. Too bad jeongyeon unnie's at her family's house right now I hope she rest well.

"Unnie!" I squealed

"Woah there missy why so excited."

"Duh you won. Omg omg..."

"Hahahaha let's have some feast later at home. We'll bring chocolate home for you."  Nayeon unnie said

"Unnie you won buy the food you want to eat I'm fine." I said still watching MAMA

"Aigoo sweet talker..." Nayeon unnie giggle and I did too

"So where are you guys right now?"

"In the parking lot." I got confused they should be at the waiting room

"What why there?"

"It's live, only the day we pre recorded they give us rooms." Nayeon unnie said

What the heck is that. It's pandemic and they let artist stay outside and also it's freezing cold I can't even stand it.

"I'm going there."

"Wait no it's free—"

I hung up I went to my room and wear think clothes a mask, also bring my sling bag with money, credit card and phone and handkerchief, my wallet incase.

As I went upstairs I turn off the tv and turn off some lights good thing the lights of unnies room are off. I walk in the streets it might take 10-20 mins before I arrive. I don't want to drive since the road is slippery cause by the snow.

I'm using my phone while walking there's no much people cause it's night already and it's dangerous outside but here I am breaking the rule.

"Sorry..." I bump into someone I didn't slip though

"It's ok." I was about to walk again when he hold my wrist

"Jihyun?" I look at him shock

"Hyuka what are you doing here. Aren't you suppose to be in MAMA event?" I asked he chuckled